replica pt1 - Jasper Whitlock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, ilguna.

Summary; ' What about Jasper meeting a human look alike of his lover/fiancé (fianceé? Fianceè? FiNanCe?!) from when he was human? Like, the reader transfers to Forks and she's just an exact doppleganger and Edward gets riled up when Jasper wants to interact with her? I just crave angst. Teehee. '

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1.8k

——

Jasper missed her face every day for forty years, After he was turned by Maria, he wasn't permitted to go back to her, to check and make sure that she was alright after everything that had happened. If she had gotten over the heartbreak that he so cruelly delivered to her. She wouldn't know that he was alive, he would be assumed dead.

Jasper still felt that tremendous guilt for leaving her in the first place. For not going back one last time to at least let her down easily. He wasn't able to tell her that he had moved on and found someone else in his time of traveling. Get her to move on faster if she knew that he no longer loved her. She would be able to find someone else sooner.

She would feel anger, and she would feel it for so long at her ex-fiance. But she would get over it soon enough, and she would be thankful that he had the decency to tell her. He wasn't able to though, by the time the thought had crossed his mind, it was twenty years too late. If he were to show up at her door, not even aged a day, there was no doubt that she would be suspicious.

Her religion would get the better of her, and she would get him off of her property. The anger would resurface, along with fear of the creature standing in front of her. Jasper would still have that baby face, no wrinkles even if he were to be forty in a year. It would have freaked her out completely, so he decided that he would leave her without an answer. That would be better for both him, and her.

The thought of seeing her one last time didn't stop crossing his mind until he fell through. He went back to that small little town in Texas to see what she had turned into after all that time. And he was greeted with a sight that pained him, but he was glad that it happened. That she had moved on enough to find herself a handsome husband and have two gorgeous kids.

Jasper did not permit himself to see her, because she would recognize his face. Instead, he went back to Maria, back to the wars that raged on in Mexico. He never fully forget her face though, he would occasionally go back to make sure that she was in good health. If he came to town to hear that one of her family members were sick or dying he would pay as much as possible. He wanted her taken care of, even if she wasn't his anymore.

It was always anonymous donations, and she was always thankful, and he knows that. Jasper watched her age in chunks, going from eighteen, to thirty-eight, to forty-eight, and so on. He watched as she had one more kid. As the kids all grew up and had kids of their own. He was content with the view on the sideline, even if he wished he could just speak to her again.

It would only be another fifteen years, when he would visit again. Would go to see her for the last time, even if he hadn't known it just yet. He stayed in town that time, some intuition inside of him told him that he should stay. He shouldn't just head right back as Maria had wanted him to. Maria was fed up with his consecutive trips, and just wanted him to give up already.

Jasper stayed, and when he had gone to check on her in the morning, she wasn't there. He'd contacted the doctor to make sure that there wasn't anything wrong, only to receive the news that she had died in her sleep. A peaceful death, but in Jasper's eyes, it was much too soon. He'd wanted her to live forever like he did, but he couldn't afford that.