too late - Jasper Whitlock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, ilguna.

Summary; ' Hey if your requests are open do you think you could do a angsty Jasper writing where the reader was his human mate and went missing during Victoria collecting newborns and she was one of the people who arrived during the final battle or she arrived early to try and warn, but she was already turned?? Sorry if this is rambly, also I love your writing so much '

Warnings; swearing, angst with a hint of fluff

Word Count; 2.1k words

——

The vampirism has made your memories hazy. Like you're looking through a veil, and you have to squint to see them properly. You can remember the basic stuff though, but only because it's been in the news lately. Since it's technically about you, you'll remember what has happened.

You had decided to take a little girls night trip to Seattle. Except it wouldn't be just for one day, it would be for a couple nights. You guys had rented a couple of hotel rooms for those nights, and planned out what you guys would be doing the entire time.

Your boyfriend wasn't too excited by the idea at first. Jasper had wanted to come along just to make sure that you would be safe. This was only a couple of weeks ago, when you were human. Somehow, you were able to talk Jasper down and told him that you would call him every chance you got and even send him pictures if he wanted.

There was a moment you were sure that he was going to ruin it. Because he's a gentleman, and he'd rather be at your side to make sure that you're okay. But he reluctantly agreed, told you to be careful, and then gave you some spare cash to carry around. You nearly threw a fit but he asked this one thing of you, and you couldn't just say no.

So, you guys piled into your friend's car, and were off in Seattle in just a few hours. It was a fun couple of days. Going out shopping, eating at nice restaurants, watching your friends flirt with random boys. A few nightclubs here and there. You were mostly just doing things on the spur of the moment after all your plans had been fallen through.

One night, you guys were heading back to the hotel on foot. You guys weren't drunk or anything, you actually had just come back from a nice place to eat at. Since the place was so close, you guys had walked there. None of you minded, it was fun to have the time to chat on the way there, and on the way back.

You had just texted Jasper that you were on your way back to the hotel literally a minute before. Which is unfortunate, had you waited a little while longer for no reason, he would have had a real reason to come to Seattle and find you. But then again, your captor was smart, and they knew what they were doing.

For a second, you had stopped to take off your heels since they were beginning to kill your feet. Your friends kept glancing behind them to make sure that you were okay. They would have stopped if it weren't for your craziest friend, she wouldn't take a goddamn moment to stop. She wanted to run around and all that. You wouldn't normally blame something like this on a person, but it's probably her fault.

She took off running at some point, and you were just unbuckling the other shoe. You waved them off, not too bothered over that, you thought that you'd be catching up with them in a moment anyway. Once you were done, you took an alley as a shortcut, which wasn't the problem. The problem was that you had dropped your cellphone.

You had just picked it up, when you were met face to face with blood red eyes, pale skin and an open mouth. You tried to scream, but the solid, cold hands stopped you. As soon as he had bit into your neck, you dropped the phone, and the shoes and basically collapsed.