2: Heat

Heats a bitch. Gerard had just turned 18, this was the year he was supposed to find his mate. He was an omega, so he couldn't really leave his house to search for his mate either.

Currently, he was jerking off in the shower, his fist buried inside of him. He was so horny that his fist couldn't get him off properly. His damn fist.

Gerard knew that he had to go to school or he would miss a very very very important announcement about mates and heat. Gerard was glad that beta didn't pounce on omega. Only alpha did, or omega on omega. It was super rare that an omega had a beta as a mate, or an alpha having a beta as a mate too.

He was now getting ready for school, trying to tuck his hard on in his pants as best as he could. Once he gave up, he just tied a sweater around his waist, going downstairs to his family.

Their heads immediately shot up at the strong smell of Gerard. He sat down awkwardly, not having to much of an appetite. He kept his head down.

"Would you like some medicine?" He heard his father ask. He knew Mikey was in heat as well since he could smell it. Probably why they had medicine. Gerard nodded, not trusting his voice after the sleeve of his sweater rubbed against his crotch when he shifted.

His father cleared his throat, sliding the pills over to Gerard, not knowing how many he needed. His eyes widened a bit as he saw Gerard swallow four pills at once.

The rest of breakfast was silent besides the sounds of forks scraping against plates. When Gerard was finished, he quickly stood up, and got the hell out of there.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

When Gerard sat down in class, all attention was brung to him. Suddenly, his best friend Ray, Mikeys boyfriend came up, a pill in his hand. "Take this, it'll wear you sent off, a lot" he said, handing him the pill and a water bottle. Gerard nodded as a thanks. "Happy birthday" was all that Ray said before going to his desk.

Gerard was shaking. The pill kicked in, and his smell did wear off, but he had drowned three cups of coffee during breakfast, and his regret now sinking in. Coffee made him really horny. Gerard didn't know why, but he could really use some relief right now. His sleeve kept rubbing against him every move he made, and he had to hold in a moan.

When class was over, Gerard immediately went into the bathroom, his hand down his pants as soon as the stall door locked.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

Frank had to pee, badly. He had access to all bathrooms and the closest one was coincidentally, the one Gerard Way, an omega in heat was jerking off in.

Frank smelled a weird scent, but opened the door nonetheless. He was met with the smell if heat, omega heat. And this, is when his heat came too. He couldn't control himself.

Frank quickly went pee, and then he busted the stall door open. What a sight. There was Gerard, humping his sweater roughly, three fingers in his ass.

Gerard noticed the intruder, and he felt his heart stop. He looked over to see the alpha, predatory eyes, growling, his hands balled into fists, and he was biting his lip.

Gerard blushed brightly, taking his fingers out of his hole and his sweater out from between his thighs.

"Al-alpha I-" "Shh," Frank walked over, pinning Gerard on the wall. He leaned into his ear, biting just beneath it. "Do you want me to? To ruin you, claim you, make you mine, only mine?" He asked, holding Gerards hand tightly. Gerard nodded, letting out a moan when Frank rutted against him. "Words pup" "Please, a-alpha I need you, so bad, please just fuck me!" Gerard begged, getting desperate. "You're coming with me"

!¡!¡!¡!¡

When they had got to Frank's (666 words) house, Gerard got lead up to a bedroom, one that seemed to be Frank's. Frank pinned him on the wall again, his breathing heavier. "P-please alpha, I need you, need you in me please" he begged. Frank didn't have to be told twice, and he got to work taking off their clothes. Once they both were fully undressed, Frank lifted Gerard up who wrapped his legs around him, and slid in, not letting him adjust.

Gerard moaned quietly, not getting enough. "Faster please alpha" he breathed. He knew he couldn't sass or talk back to alpha, so he submitted. Frank compiled, pushing Gerard down on the bed, starting to pound into the omega. Gerard screamed a gasp. His eyes rolled back as Frank already hit his prostate. "Alpha please right the-re don't stop please" he rambled, his voice cracking at there. Frank continued to pound into that spot roughly. With each thrust Gerard was sliding up and down from the force, his cock swollen, red at the tip and leaking precum.

Frank wrapped his hand around Gerards throat, cutting off his air supply. Gerard could feel himself getting close, but he wouldn't cum without his alphas permission. "Alpha, c-can I-please" he begged, bucking his hips up into nothing. Frank started to stroke Gerard at the same pace of his thrusts, going unhumanly faster. "Cum" he ordered, and Gerard came, hard. He felt his thighs shake, Frank's cock pulsing inside of him. Frank kept going, not even close to his release. It wasn't unusual for an alpha to last a lot longer that an omega.

Gerard was panting, whining and moaning under Frank, getting hard again. Frank stopped thrusting, just rubbing himself inside of Gerard. "Oh!" Gerard mewled, gasping in moans. Soon, Frank started to thrust again, biting his lip as he felt close. "Gonna cum in you pup, you want it?" He asked, looking down at him. "Yes oh my god so much-" Gerard was cut off by his own scream, his back arching perfectly as Frank came deep in him. This lead Gerard to another orgasm, his body limp.

As they both caught their breaths, Frank pulled out, Gerard whimpering as he felt the emptiness around him. Frank left the room to get a rag while Gerard stayed in the bed. Frank came back, a damp towel in his hand. He cleaned Gerard up, placing small kisses on him in between. "Are you ok?" Gerard nodded. "Yeah, my ass is just sore" he giggled. "C'mere" Frank said, and Gerard sat up. Frank leaned in, titling his head and marking Gerards neck. "Now you're mine pup" he said, then kissing Gerard. "Yours"

Word count-1114
A day late sorry!
Stay safe trash bins