13: Cheater

(Ok so I'm going to put a chapter from my book but I'm going to put a twist on it too)

The cool wind washed over the two lovers as they walk down a path, children singing and running, their parents following close behind. From a distance, you can still hear the faint singing of 'This is Halloween' from the previous haunted house they went in.

"Excuse me Mr." Josh looked down at a small child, pulling at a small piece of his costume. Josh smiled. "What's up?" He asked. "May I have your Sixlets? A meany took mine" The kid asked, rocking back and fourth on his heels. Josh looked through his candy bag, and gave the boy two Sixlet packets. "Share one with your mom or dad, I'm sure they'll be happy" he said. The boy's eyes lit up, and he smiled and nodded. "Okay!" He said happily. "Don't let those bully's get to you" Josh said, watching the little boy run off.

"You're so kind, I love it, well, I love you" Tyler said, pinching one of Josh's now flushed cheeks. Josh huffed. "Do you expect me to be a butt?" He asked.

Tyler shook his head. "Well no, I was just pointing out the obvious" he said simply. Josh nodded. "Oh, one of my friends houses is near, I need to use the bathroom" he said, pointing to a random house. Tyler nodded. "Alright, I'll wait for you here?" He suggested. Josh smiled. "Yup!" He chirped, walking away.

Josh glanced behind him, before going behind the house. He was met with the face Bert. "Did you miss me?" Bert asked. Josh just pinned him on the wall of the house and kissed him. "We don't have much time" He said into the kiss.

After about 10 minutes, Tyler became slightly worried. He decided to wait though. Another 10 minutes went by, and Tyler decided to search for his boyfriend. He knocked on the house of the door Josh said he went in. A boy with brown shoulder length hair answered. "The candy's gone" he said. Tyler smiled. "Uh I'm not here for that. My boyfriend said you were a friend of his and he said he went to use your bathroom, that was about 20 minutes ago" he said. The teen looked at Tyler blankly. "I don't have friends. Either your boyfriend is cheating on you, or you've got the wrong house" he said, slamming the door after.

Tyler sighed. His head turned to the right when he saw a familiar person rounding the corner of the house. "Josh?" Tyler walked over to him. Josh looked slightly panicked. "Oh Tyler, you scared me!" He said, a smile on his lips. "Where were you?" Tyler asked, looking up from Josh when Bert came walking, causally grabbing Josh's butt in his one hand, but freezing when he saw Tyler. Tyler looked at Josh's neck. He scoffed. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked. Josh shook his head. "What no!" He said, and Tyler could practically see the lie.

Bert stood awkwardly. "Tyler it was just a one time thing I swear I-" Tyler shook his head. "No! I fucking proposed to you! And this is what you pay me back with?! A one time thing isn't just a one time thing Joshua, Don't lie!" Tyler shouted, enraged. Josh knew he fucked up. "It won't happen again Tyler I promise" he said pleadingly. Tyler rolled his eyes. "No. Fuck you" Tyler went back on the porch to the house, knocking on the door again. The same boy answered, an annoyed look on his face. Tyler didn't hesitate, and pushed his lips onto his. The boy seemed shocked, but soon got used to it, and kissed back.

Josh stood, mouth agape when Tyler was let in the house, and the door was closed.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

"Fuck, what's your name?" Tyler asked. "Ryan" Ryan said, kissing Tyler harder. "Tyler" Their crotches grinded together, the friction of Ryan's denim jeans enough to make Tyler go crazy.

Ryan and Tyler somehow made it to Ryan's room and on his bed without bumping into anything. "Top or bottom?" Ryan asked. Tyler thought. "Bottom" he said hesitantly. Ryan quirked a brow at him. "You've never had anal?" Tyler shook his head. "No" he said. Ryan chuckled. "How? You're like the definition of a bottom" he said, tugging Tyler's pants down and off. Tyler shrugged. Ryan paused for a second, searching under this bed for a box. Tyler bit his lip. "What's in there?" Ryan smirked. "You'll see" he said, grabbing Tyler's ankles and yanking him closer.

Ryan helped Tyler discard his boxers. Tyler waited for Ryan to lube his fingers up with spit. Ryan pressed one in his hole, and Tyler tensed up. After a minute, he got used to it, and nodded to Ryan. Ryan slowly thrusted the finger in and out. Tyler first cringed at the feeling, but soon started whimpering as the pain faded to pleasure. Ryan carefully added another finger, and Tyler didn't seem to protest. His whimpers turned to moans when a third finger was added.

Ryan was thrusting and stretching his fingers, and just as Tyler was going to warn him that his climax was near, Ryan took his fingers out. Tyler whined at the emptiness. Ryan smirked. "Don't worry, you'll be full soon" he said. Tyler panted, gaining interest when Ryan opened the box. There was a long dildo, and a small vibrator. Tyler wanted to moan just at the sight. Ryan grabbed the dildo first, and spit on it, slicking it up. Tyler gulped. "Is that..?" He didn't have to finish his sentence before Ryan nodded. "Ready?" He asked. Tyler nodded, excited and scared at the same time. Ryan spread Tyler's legs a little bit more, pressing the tip of the toy to Tyler's entrance.

Tyler bit his lip harshly when Ryan pushed it in. Tyler's face made a mix between pain and unsureness. Ryan made eye contact with Tyler. "How's it feel?" He asked. Tyler sighed heavily. "It hurts" he mumbled. Ryan moved the toy around till Tyler's back arched and his eyes rolled back. Ryan enjoyed the sight far too much. "You like that?" He asked teasingly, pushing the toy against Tyler's prostate. Tyler nodded as best he could. Ryan let go of it, and went back to the box. Tyler did his best to stay still, but when he heard small, but harsh vibration sounds, he couldn't help but push down on the rubber toy.

Ryan faced Tyler again, and pressed the vibrator to where the skin of Tyler's erection met his tip. Tyler's jaw went slack, and his thighs shook. Ryan seemed pleased with the face Tyler made, as he pressed harder. Tyler squirmed underneath him, letting out moans and whimpers. "G-Gonna-" Ryan pulled the vibration away. Tyler had to hold in his anger, he had to controll himself from not kicking and pouting to get what he wanted. After Tyler calmed down, Ryan grabbed hold of his throbbing cock, giving it a few squeezes and tugs. Tyler pushed his hips up into Ryan's fist.

"Fuck my hand" Tyler did exactly that, whining again, when Ryan took his fist away as well. Tyler huffed. "Just fuck me already" he begged. Ryan smirked. "Tease yourself and maybe I will" he said simply.

Tyler did not hesitate to wrap a hand around himself. Ryan took Tyler's hand. "I said tease, not pleasure" he said, watching Tyler sigh needily. Tyler ran his finger over his tip, making it sway slightly. the he reached a hand farther down and teasingly pushed the dildo deeper into him. Ryan stared hungrily, running his hands up and down Tyler's thighs. Tyler blushed lightly. "Please, need you so bad" he said, trying to get closer to Ryan. Ryan thought. "Good boy" he said, turning Tyler around so he was laying on his stomach. Tyler rubbed against the bed, moaning at the friction.

Ryan took his own lower clothes off, throwing them to the side. "Ready pup?" He asked, taking the dildo out and lining up with Tyler's hole. Tyler nodded. "Yes, just please"

*Insert fucking scene because I literally can not be fucking arsed to*

!¡!¡!¡!¡

Tyler woke up with arms around his waist, and legs under his own. Ryan was spooning him, still sleeping. Tyler looked at the curly head with a smile. Being taken care of didn't feel too bad.

Word count-1409
Boom
I could not write the fucking scene no matter how hard I tried, so just enjoy the other stupid shit

This was super bad

I got the cheating part based off of my other accounts book, and I got the smut scene based of some gay porn I watched a while ago