14: Prisoner

(trying a different writing style so it doesn't repeat so much

Kinda shitty but it takes a dark turn in the end)

Tyler bit his lip as he sat in the chair.

An officer cuffed his hands to the desk. The officer sighed, and sat down. "Public sex, again" he said, crossing his arms. Tyler smiled sweetly.

"Oh I know"

He didn't expect anything but probation or a week or two in jail. "And weed" Now Tyler didn't think the officer would bring that up.

"and illegal possession of a gun"

So, probation wasn't in the picture. Definitely jai-

"You're going to have to go to prison for this, I hope you know. A good two months" Tyler whined. "Officer Dun!" He said, batting his eyelashes and jutting his lip out. Officer Dun shrugged. "You got into this mess" he said simply.

Tyler knew that he was not going to go to prison. Nuh uh. He was going to convince the blue haired cop that he shouldn't.

Suddenly, he got an idea. Since his legs weren't cuffed to the chair, he jumped up on the table, moving around till he was comfortably sitting on his knees. Then, he arched his back. "If I let you fuck me can it just be jail?" He asked. Officer Dun was amused at Tyler's sudden sexual behavior. "Please daddy?" He begged, leaning down and sticking his ass out. Officer Dun stood up.

"You are something else, Tyler" He muttered, walking around the desk and standing behind Tyler.

Josh ran his hands down Tyler's back, making the smaller shudder. Tyler didn't loose his confidence though.

"C'mon Daddy, you know you wanna"

Tyler spread his thighs for Josh. "Doesn't mean I will" Josh stated, his smirk prominent when he heard Tyler whine at this. "Please? I'll be your good boy" he said, gasping softly when he felt Josh grab his bulge from between his thighs.

Josh hummed. "Oh will you now?" He asked. Tyler nodded frantically. "Yes, I'll bounce on your cock just for you"

Josh wouldn't lie, Tyler was good at seduction. With thought, Josh grabbed the hem of Tyler's pants and pushed the fabric just below his butt. Already surprised by Tyler's actions, was even more shocked to see what Tyler had inside of him. "A vibrator?" He pointed out. Tyler's face flushed red. "I forgot I had that in there" he mumbled. "And is there a remote for it?"

Tyler shuffled around a bit till he could stick his hand in his pants and pull the remote out. Josh scuffed. "Hiding things in every place you can, huh?" Tyler let Josh take the remote. "Yu-oh fuck" Tyler cut his sentence off with a surprised grunt. Josh had turned it on as soon as he got his hands on it, already making Tyler more aroused.

"Mh, officer please,"

Josh chuckled lightly at Tyler's neediness. "You're not getting anything from me sweetheart, you're going to hump the table till you cum, and I'm going to watch"

Tyler didn't upset Josh, and was already rutting against the cuff loops that were connected to the table. There wasn't much friction, but he wouldn't complain, there was literally a vibrator inside of him.

Tyler was almost too lost in his own pleasure to hear the wet jerking sounds in front of him. Almost. Tyler did his best to keep his eyes trained on Josh, who was staring right back at him.

There was a small beeping sound, and Josh quickly tucked himself back into his pants neatly, motioning for Tyler to sit in his seat, which Tyler did questioningly. Two men, not even cops, came in with camouflage shields and clothing. Tyler was picked up by them after being uncuffed, and was dragged away.

"Josh?! Josh help me!"

Tyler screamed for Josh, kicking and yelling. "Red! Josh red!"

This was not part of the roleplay.

Word count-648
Hehe