12: Fanfiction

Ray laid next to his friend, Mikey, who was watching a horror film with his brother and Ray's other friend, Gerard. Mikey was in his own little world on his phone. Mikey seemed panicked when Ray came, so he shut his phone off quickly putting it back in his pocket.

Ray laid his head in Mikeys lap, giving the bass player a confused look at his worried actions. Mikey gave him a reassuring smile, but he just looked constipated. Ray sat up so he was leaning into Mikey's ear. "You ok?" He asked. It was kind of his nature to be worried about anyone and everyone. Mikey nodded. "Ok, You know you can talk to me whenever" Ray said, giving Mikey a pat on his shoulder and laying back down.

Mikey thought of anything. Anything that turned him off. He thought of his brother fucking a pig. No matter what though, his mind always ran back to the strong, beautiful, curly headed man who was so close to him. He couldn't help but pop a boner, and he was trying his best to keep it down, but it didn't seem to work as Ray looked up at him questioningly. Instead of pointing it out, he sat up again so he was sitting next to Mikey.

Mikey knew this was it, Ray was going to hate him forever, he would quit the band and Gerard would get mad and hate him too, and Frank. All because of him. Ray smirked, and licked his lips. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. Mikey almost choked at the sentence he got. "N-Noth-thing" he said, his eyes focused on the TV in front of him.

Ray quirked a brow. "Oh really?" He asked. Mikey didn't say anything as a hand was placed on his crotch. Gerard was at the other end of the couch next to Ray, so he really wouldn't be able to see the two. Ray nibbled on his ear. "Can I?" He asked. Mikey nodded. "Yes" he consented, having to bite his own lip when Ray started subtly palming him. "R-Ray," he breathed, clutching the fabric of Ray's grey shirt in his hands. (fuck I wanna get railed but I also want cuddles, damn) "Hm?" Ray asked, just to annoy the lanky boy. Mikey scoffed. "Finger me" he said, and Ray looked up at him to let him know that Gerard was still on the couch. Mikey didn't seem like he cared, he was too horny for that. (420 words)

"You heard me" Mikey said simply, guiding Ray's hand to his ass. Ray but his lip. "It's going to hurt" he mentioned. Mikey sighed. "Just get your god damn fingers up my ass" He groaned, feeling himself grow harder when Ray's hand went into his pants.

Gerard bent forward so he could see around Ray, and his nose scrunched up when he saw what was happening. "Get a room" he said, standing up and leaving quickly. Mikey scoffed. He was going to say something like 'its not like you haven't jerked off in front of me a dozen times' but he shushed himself when Ray slid him into his lap.

"Now that he's gone.." Ray put three digits to Mikey's lips, earning a pleased whimper and mouth around his fingers. Mikey coated them in saliva, getting them wet enough for what was to come. "That's it pup" Ray took his fingers out of Mikey's mouth, and circled one around his hole. Mikey gasped in pleasure when Ray slid one into him. "Oh shit!" Ray froze when Frank walked into the living room. "You guys are hooking up? Final-fucking-ly!" Frank threw his arms up. Mikey let out a small moan, only audible to Ray. "Anyways, what are you guys watching?" Frank asked as he sat down on the couch next to Ray.

Ray looked at Frank with confusion. "The knowi-why-why are you still here?" He asked. Frank shrugged. "This shit is corny" he said, taking the remote and changing the movie to Us.

Mikey grabbed Ray's chin, and turned him to face away from Frank. "Ignore him" he said, pushing back against Ray's fingers Ray smirked. "You like voyeurism huh?" He asked teasingly. Mikey whimpered. "Maybe" he mumbled.

Ray pushed his finger deeper. "Want another one?" He asked. Mikey nodded, falling against Ray when two more fingers were added. "O-oh god" He tried to squeeze his legs together for friction, but it was no use as they were wrapped around Ray's torso. Frank was completely forgotten by now, Mikey being to lost in pleasure to even notice him. Ray finally started to more his fingers in and out, causing Mikey to whine and moan. Well, Frank was forgotten before he was behind Ray, running his hands up his sides. Both Mikey and Ray enjoyed it much more with Frank then they thought. Frank sucked and bit at Ray's neck, leaving purple hues all over. Ray used his free hand to slide Mikey pants and boxers down. Frank did the same with his own and Ray's. Ray wasn't exactly sure what Frank was going to do, but he did get a little too excited when Frank spit on his own fingers.

Frank, who now had Ray on his lap, with Mikey on Ray's, pressed three, slick with spit fingers to Ray's hole. All three of them knew where this was going, so they got in a more comfortable position. Mikey on his back, on the couch, Ray hovering over him, and Frank kneeling behind Ray. They all were ready, two of them prepped and all of them hard as a rock. Frank slowly slid into Ray, bottoming out in one thrust. Ray on the other hand, was already thrusting into Mikey. Their hands were all over each other, Frank was jerking mikey off while Ray wrapped a hand behind Frank to finger him.

Their bodies were pressed together, sweat and passion radiating off of the three, their mouths kissing wherever possible on each other. They stood like this, panting, heat mixing in with their moans and grunts, until they came. A wave of happiness washed over them, and they just enjoyed the moment.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

Mikey yawned, and cuddled into Ray, while Frank spooned him. "Goodnight" he mumbled, his eyes shutting. Mikey was still bashful about the situation, and he just really hoped that their so called relationship could go much farther.

?¿?¿?¿?¿

Mikey put his phone down. That was a good book, he'll add it to his library. He just wished it was true.

Word count-1097
Agh ik this was really bad I'm sorryyyy