8: Kink shaming kink

Tyler moaned louder as he was getting thrusted into roughly. He liked it, but he wasn't getting fulfilled. He loved Josh with all his heart, don't get him wrong, but the sex doesn't get him too satisfied. Josh knew this. They've been trying new kinks.

Soon they both reached their climaxes. Josh looked at Tyler. They had tried using a dildo and Josh, along with keeping their curtains open. It still didn't work. Tyler sighed. "Josh, we don't have to change our whole sex life because there's one thing that I want" he said. Tyler always felt bad after they tried something and it didn't work. Josh shook his head. "I want to give you what you want, I'm going to do it" he said surely. Josh was very stubborn.

!¡!¡!¡!¡

The next day, Josh was online, seaching about while sitting in the kitchen. Tyler came up to him. "Joshua" he whined with a pout. Josh looked up at his boyfriend. "Yes baby?" "I'm horny" the smaller sat in Josh's lap. "fuck me please?" Tyler asked. Josh smirked. He bent Tyler over the counter. "Like this?" He asked. Tyler nodded quickly.

Josh pulled Tyler's skinny jeans just on his mid thigh, doing the same with his own. He put three fingers up to Tyler's mouth. "Suck" he said. Tyler took Josh's fingers in his mouth, sucking obscenely. Josh spat on his hand, slicking himself up. Tyler looked back at Josh with a confused face. "Oh, those are to keep you quiet, bad boys don't deserve prep" he said.

Tyler turned his head front again. Tyler purposely was teasing Josh earlier that day when there were guests. Josh stopped stroking himself, lining up with Tyler's hole. No matter how many times they've fucked, Tyler was still extremely tight, so he needed to get used to Josh.

Tyler gave Josh a nod to start moving. Josh started at a steady pace, speeding up. He suddenly got an idea. He wrapped one hand around the back of Tyler's throat, Tyler letting a choked moan out. "You like that? You're a little slut for choking, fucking dirty" Josh groaned, going faster. Tyler pushed back on Josh. "Always wanting a good kinky fuck huh? Disgusting" Tyler nodded. He was used to Josh's normal degrading, but this was a lot more than just degrading. "I'm close" Tyler brokenly moaned. Josh stopped moving.

Tyler gasped for air. He was loving every single moment of this. He loved edging too. Josh waited for Tyler to calm down before he was thrusting again. Tyler's eyes rolled back when he felt Josh brush over his sweet spot. "There, fuck," Josh angled his hips to hit it every time. "Slut, you'll get off to anything wouldn't you?" Tyler's back arched, and he couldn't help but scream.

Tyler mewled out moans. Josh could tell he was close, so he stopped again. Tyler whined, and tried to push back on Josh. Josh slapped Tyler's round bum. "Please" Tyler mumbled, panting heavily. Josh smirked.

"Please what?" He asked. Tyler was feeling lightheaded at the pressure on his front, as his length was getting pushed onto the counter. "I need to cum" he said breathlessly.

Josh chuckled. "Too bad" he said, waiting a little bit before thrusting again. Tyler felt like he was going to explode.

This continued on, Josh degrading and shaming Tyler, stopping right before Tyler came, the younger begging. Tyler needed release. He was so so overstimulated, and it hurt, but Tyler loved the pain. He could go for hours.

What Tyler didn't expect was that it actually lasted for an hour. Tears were streaming down his face, his member was throbbing and leaking. His back hurt, and so did his hands that were searching to grasp onto anything. His throat was sore, and he could feel Josh's member also throbbing, but inside of him.

It was a challenge for both of them, Josh was edging himself too. Tyler was drooling on the counter as Josh slammed into him ruthlessly.

Tyler's eyes squeezed shut at the feeling of Josh spilling inside of him. Josh pulled out after thrusting two more times. "J-josh" Tyler said, hoping Josh knew Tyler still hadn't cum. Josh leaned over Tyler, nipping at his neck.

"Hump the counter" he whispered in Tyler's ear. Tyler nodded, quickly rubbing himself on the now warn surface. Josh growled. "Quicker" he ordered. Tyler rocked his hips back and fourth, humping the counter wildly. His jaw fell slack, knowing Josh was watching him.

Tyler moaned that he was close, and went faster. Josh was still nipping at his neck. "Cum for me" he said, and those three words were all it took for Tyler to release all over the counter, and a little bit on the floor.

Tyler felt as if he just died and came back to life. It was the most pleasuring, intense, hard orgasm he's ever had. It felt like heaven.

He leaned against Josh, his legs wobbly. He wrapped Tyler's legs around his waist, Tyler clinging onto Josh like a koala. Josh carried Tyler into the bathroom. "Looks like you have a kink shaming kink" Josh said with a smile. Tyler smiled as well. "Looks like I do" he said.

Josh and Tyler finished their bath, and Tyler was about to fall asleep next to Josh on their bed. "Love you jishwa" Tyler mumbled sleepily. "I love you too tyjo" he said, and with that, Tyler was asleep.

Word count-911
Heh, 911

Heh

Heh

Heh

Anywho, idk what this was, and I just now posted it cause I'm an idiot and wrote this for the third day instead, and it's been in my drafts for a while

Okie buh bye trash bins

G E T Y O U R M O T H E R F U C K I N G S L E E P O R E L S E .