16: My Army Man

Franm waited impatiently in line. There was other families, also waiting. Frank was by himself though. The suspension was killing him. He just needed to see him again. Be in his arms, kiss him, hug him, any sort of physical touch with him would be enough to make Frank cry with happiness. So instead of silently rushing him, Frank tried to calm himself down. No matter how hard he tried, Frank couldn't get him off his mind.

You're probably wondering who 'him' is. Gerard is him. Gerard is Frank's fiance. Gerard was in the army. 6 years. Frank was overly grateful that he had gotten to see his fiance and step brother. They were in the army together. Knowing that the two were alive made him smile at the though.

Finally, Frank saw him. Gerard. (Just thinking about last chapter and I feel like all of them should be like that so like....boom boom skip to the smut and pretend I added sad shit WEOWOROWIE"

SNBDDBHDFHZEEWOOOOOWW
DHULINANABFVXFUOOLXUUFHHSGDHDHFOWKRBAMH TPS SNABS S

anywho

Frank thrust in and out of Gerard, both of their pants echoing throughout the room. GAY BITCH. GAUYYAUAYSYSYSYOPUDI.

"Frank-god I love you so much" This was usually their sex routine. Yeah they were kinky here and there but it was mostly passionate love making. FRANK BENT DOWN AND KISSED GERARD. "I lOVE YOU TOO" HE SAID INTO THE KISS, AND ROLLED HIS HIPS IN A STEADY MANNER. BITHC. DBF DUJ WASS YESSSSSSIRRHTBSJTGAJGG BRRHDDDU

Gerard suddenly gasped and dug his fingers into Frank's back. "Oh fuck" Gerard tried to loosen his grip on Frank. "Oh fuck right there" he said, his face contorting in pleasure when Frank rubbed his blunt tip against Gerard's prostate.

SISBITCHMINCRAFTBFHFHFHF

Frank ran the hand that was previously on Gerard's hip, up his chest, and started playing with Gerard's FUCKING NIPPLES. Gerard squirmed underneath Frank's touch. "I'm so close" he panted, moans escaping his pretty lips every second.

Frank being the tease he is, stopped his movements. Gerard whined. He was so close to cumming and Frank had stopped out of nowhere.

"Frank"

Gerard tried to push his hips down on Frank, to get any sort of friction. "Beg"

"Please Frank, need to cum so bad, need you to make me cum, I wanna feel you for days, please, you can do whatever you want with me after, tie me up spank me, just let me cum" ok so maybe they weren't just a little kinky.

Frank had to hold a moan in. Gerard looked so perfect begging for him. Frank decided that Gerard's begging was satisfying enough, (I had to go downstairs to say hi to my cousin's and I went like the fucking f l a s h) so he then continued his thrusting movements.

(oh no I think my little cousin is coming upstairs fuck fuCK FUCK FUCK)

(Update, I'm now babysitting her)

In just seconds, Gerard was arching his back and releasing all over his stomach. His body spasmed, and his thighs shook. Frank watched intensely, as Gerard's cum spurted all over his chest and stomach.

It didn't take Frank much longer to cum in Gerard, moaning hotly as he thrusted three more times while coming down from his high.

Gerard seemed dazed and tired. Frank pulled his limp cóck out of his lover. 

Frank scooted down enough to reach Gerard's hole.

Gerard tried to prevent his legs from wrapping around Frank when he started lapping at his hole, slipping his tongue in every so often. Gerard was overstimulated, and he couldn't help but squeeze his legs around Frank's neck.

Frank didn't stop him, no. He enjoyed it actually. If he were to die any way it would be from Gerard suffocating him with his thighs.

"Oh, Frank, it's too much," Frank knew Gerard didn't want him to stop, they went over this all the time. Gerard was a slut for overstimulation, they both knew that. Gerard tugged at Frank's hair, pushing him farther between him. Frank didn't mind, he just kept going, focusing on the pretty moans Gerard made.

Gerard's back arched off the bed. "Oh, Frankie, please let me cum, plea-oh fuck," Gerard bit his lip hard to suppress his louder moans. He was cumming for the second time, some on his stomach and some on Frank's hair.

Frank took his tongue out, swallowing his cum that he collected, the bitter substance leaving a salty taste in his mouth.

And then frank wanked and came in Gerard's stomach yadeyada aftercare sleep and yeah

Word count-756
Idk what this was