1. Hogwarts Express

Third Person P.O.V.
As the Draco Malloy walked onto the Hogwarts express all eyes laid on him.

He changed his appearance a lot since the war. His hair is now fluffy and a bright light blue, he's wearing black ripped jeans and a cute pastel tie dye blue and white sweatshirt. He's wearing silver draco constellation earings and a white flower crown on top of his fluffy blue hair.

He hears gasps and whispers as he's trying to find the compartment with his friends. He finally finds it after passing multiple compartments filled with other students.

Draco's P.O.V.
I arrive at our compartment finding Blaise and Pansy already sitting comfortably. I greet them with a SUP BITCHES and they both reply with a HEY HOEEEE. I enter the compartment laughing with them.

I tell them about all the stares and whispers it was might i say HILARIOUS! All the IS THAT DRACO MALFOY and the He's changed loads. I found it hilarious. Every since my father had gotten the dementors kiss I have been let's say thriving. I was finally able to express myself for me without having to be afraid of my fathers antics on "malfoy's don't and the malfoy's are". I can finally be me and since my father is no longer I have expressed my true self.

If you already didn't know Draco Malfoy yes you're truly is gay. Pans and Blaise except me fully how could they not? They are also apart of the lgbt community, Pansy being ironically pansexual and Blaise being Bisexual. I'll let you in on a little secret (lol breaking the fourth wall if i haven't already) my awakening of my gayness was from my first kiss, ironically both my besties Pansy and Blaise. Let me clear it up, Pansy was my first kiss (first girl kiss) and it wasn't what I was expecting so i kissed Blaise (first boy kiss) and I liked it loads better. That's when it hit me in bold letters IM GAY.
Let's build back that's fourth wall and pretend this never happened, I might add a little flair. *obliviate*
(An: lets pretend that fourth wall never broke)

In the middle of our conversation somebody interrupts us with a knock. We open the compartment door and we see the golden trio. Potter asks us if they may sit considering that all the other compartments are full. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Pansy dearest says yes before I can decline. Great, I think to myself. Everyone's sitting awkwardly silent hand I decide to break the silence.

So this is awkward, before we continue I would like to apologize to you three for tormenting you throughout the years with the name calling to hexing.

Pansy and Blaise look at me as if i've never apologized before.

The first of the golden trio says, how do we know this isn't some sick joke Malfoy. I look up and see it's Weasley that's speaking. I calmly reply back saying, Weasley look at me I have not just changed my appearance i changed my personality. I also added, you know me as snobby rich boy Malfoy would he apologize to you? Exactly. I continue saying, I truly am sorry it isn't some joke i wish i could take back everything i did unfortunately i can't. I'm here to make amends.

Granger speaks up and says she accepts my apology and so do Potter and Weasley without asking if they did. It becomes silent again and i'm the one to break the silence once again.

I begin talking to Pansy and Blaise. You bitches stop looking at me like that. Pansy then replies saying US THE BITCHES LOOK AT YOU HA never in my life have i seen a Malfoy apologize. Me and Pansy continue with out little banter rather loudly as Blaise watches intrigued and the golden trio just watching shocked.

Pansy dear we both know i'm not the bitch i make people my bitch, i state. (An: I found this very funny)

The golden trio now looks absolutely shocked with what they are hearing. Pansy now surprised with my response says, fine you win this time hoe. I break up with Daniel and kiss Tom and suddenly i'm a hoe, i sigh. Draco you got them mixed up, Blaise says. Shit, Pansy you win. Pansy then expresses very happily saying HA. The golden trio still shocked looking at us.

Granger then speaks up and says You guys call each other bitches and hoes? like it's normal? I look at Pansy to reply to Granger and she says, it's because it is normal. Before Granger can respond Potter asks confused, wait Daniel and Tom? Blaise begins laughing hysterically. Wonderful, i just outed myself to the golden trio without even intending to do so. After Blaise stops laughing i start explaining. Potter if you haven't noticed, pointing up and down on myself, i'm gay.

It starts going silent yet again when Pansy and Blaise begin laughing. I glare at them with annoyance in my eyes and throw them two flower crowns, both white like mine. Here you go fuckers the ones you asked for, i say. They start slowing down their laughter and take the flowers and place them gently on their head. I look at them then take out my polaroid camera and snap a pic. I start practically screaming excitedly, AHH WE LOOK LIKE MAGICAL GAY FAIRIES!!! Forgetting about our other company. Soon after my picture develops and i take out a photo album and place the picture in it and whisper to myself, perfect then close the book.

The golden trio looks at us and then Potter says, speaking of fairies what happened to you, pointing at me. Before i can reply Blaise interrupts and says, this poor baby has finally found himself. I begin starting with, Blaise is correct i have became my true beauty. Everyone laughs including the golden trio. I continue, in all seriousness with my father out of the way i could finally express myself so here i am.

We all suddenly just talking like we've been friends for years. I'm even laughing with Weasley. After all the catching up we finally arrived at Hogwarts.

[1039 words]
AN: Hi guys! How did you like this chapter so far? Would you like me to write differently? And yes there will also be others P.O.V. - Mia