2. Back Home

Harry's P.O.V.
I followed Hermione into a carriage. When we arrived we sat and waited for others to join us. Fortunately the ones to join us weren't lovestruck fans. It was Neville, Ginny, and Luna.

Ginny and I broke up during the summer. It was mutual we both wanted to be just friends. Gin is like a sister to me and i wouldn't want anything else with her. Ginny recently came out as Bisexual, i'm so proud of her! I have my suspicions that her and Lina are dating but nothing has been confirmed yet. I can tell by the way they look at each other, it's like there's no one else in the world but them. I someday wish i'll have that stupid soft look at somebody.

Speaking of breakups and dating Hermione and Ron have an announcement to make. I honestly think they're getting married. I let out a silent chuckle at that thought. Hermione announces that her and Ron are no longer dating and that she likes girls. The breakup wasn't a shocker, they lost their look for each other. Finding out Mione preferred girls was a shock. We all supported her. The shock wasn't from Mione it was from how many lgbt friends i had. I began questioning myself but i quickly blocked that out of my head and started talking with my friends.

The conversation quickly moved to the compartments. Guys you won't believe who we sat with on the train ride, i say. Come on guys gUeSs, i say in a joking manor. Ginny begins naming tons of people and i didn't even know most of them. Ginny gives up and tells me to say who. I decided to keep silent for a couple seconds until Ginny got in patient and started tickling me.

FINE FINE I'LL SAY JUST STOPppPP. The people we sat with was Malfoy and his friends. You won't believe my next words. Malfoy has completely changed his personality AND his appearance. Neville  asks, How has he changed? I was going to reply but Mione decided she wanted to answer this one and she practically lit up.

Hermione's P.O.V.
Neville you won't believe it, for starters his hair is BRIGHT BLUE. I continue with his appearance before i start with his personality. He's wearing muggle clothing and get this it's pastel Malfoy wearing pastel I couldn't believe my eyes! He has definitely changed or he's trying to because he apologized to us on the train ride. Can you believe it Malfoy apologizing, he truly has changed. He even made him and his friends matching flower crowns it was ADORABLE, i squeal.

I look at Neville and Ginny with their jaws dropped. Luna begins talking about the Nargles and Wagspurts. Neville comes back to reality and he instantly said, your joking Mione there's no way. Ron chimes in and says, She's not joking just wait until we see him in the great hall. I'm looking out when i hear Ginny say I'll believe it when i see it. At that we finally arrived at Hogwarts.

Harry's P.O.V.
We arrive at Hogwarts and i almost started balling. I was finally back home. There's so many memories here, good and bad. I can't wait to make more with this final year.

We all step out of the carriage and go into the castle. It felt like first year all over again.

Ron's P.O.V.
Everyone's standing there like they've never been to Hogwarts. I just want to go to the Great Hall for the feast i'm starving. I haven't eaten Hogwarts food in a while and boy when i tell you i missed it. I can't be the only one thinking about food.

Seconds after that thought Seamus and Dean show up behind me talking about how much they missed Hogwarts and the food that comes with it. Finally someone i can relate to and i join in their conversation.

Third Person P.O.V.
As the group of friends walk into Hogwarts they hear many whispers. Most of them were about their change of appearance. Harry, Ron, and Neville have became more muscular and less cute and became hot. The girls however became more feminine. With the amount of boys drooling for them i would have guessed some celebrity showed up at Hogwarts. They all definitely looked more mature, especially Neville. Puberty did loads for him.

The group of Six walk into the Great Hall and sit at the eight years table. Luna and Ginny sit at their house tables considering they aren't eight years. Since not many students would be coming back to finish their education the eight years had their own table and common room. This also promoted house unity which Headmistress Mcgonagall definitely wanted. The group of friends sit down and wait for others to join them.

[805 words]