13. Save the Date pt.1

Pansy's P.O.V.|||a few days back
SHIT SHIT SHITTTT
It's 6 and i don't have anything planned. I need backup!
———————————————————————————
                                Can I Slytherin..
Pans.Pansy💋: GUYS HELP! I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING PLANNED FOR MY DATE.
Blue4oe🦋:Not even your outfit?!
Pans.Pansy💋: YES
Blue4oe🦋: SHIT IM COMING!!! LET ME GET BLAISE
Pans.Pansy💋:HURRY I ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS
Blazing_Blaise🥵: TWO HOURS PANSY. WE NEED TO GO NOW!
Blue4oe🦋:WERE AT YOUR DORM OPEN UP!
———————————————————————————
Pansy's P.O.V.
I look down at my phone and RAN up to the door.
Backup has arrived!

GUYS THANK MERLIN YOUR HERE! I haven't got anything planned. I'm freaking out. I've got only two hours TWO HOURS! Our dates at 8 and i've got nothing planned nothing omg.

Draco's P.O.V.
Pansy dear calm down. Blaise is already on your outfit and hair. We just need to plan your date now. Where's it located? Room of Requirements, she answered. Great! we have creative freedom. What do you want your date like? Cozy and welcomed, she said.

Now that we have a place for your date now we have to plan you. BLAISE WE NEED COZY AND WELCOMING!!! Now Pansy you go help Blaise and i'll owl Granger. NOW GO!!

I quickly grab a quill, ink, and parchment.

Dear Granger,
Pansy wanted to inform to wear warm attire. I recommend clothing like a casual sweater.
Your Dearest,
D.M.

P.S. Don't hurt her :)

I give my letter to Aurora (my owl). I tell her to bring this to Granger and she's off. Now we worry about Pansy.

Hermione's P.O.V.
I hear pecking at my window and i see an owl. Weird i don't seem to recognize it. Then i see the Malfoy crest around the letter in the owls claw. I grab the letter and read it.

Dear Granger,
Pansy want to inform you to wear warm attire. I recommend clothing like a casual sweater.
Your Dearest,
D.M.

P.S. Don't hurt her :)

I read the letter a second time and i instantly know what to wear. I go over to my closet and grab a dark purple hoodie with the words sweet as sugar in silver on the front. I put on some cute jeans and attempt to make my hair less frizzy. I ended up tying it in a ponytail though it's still very poofy and frizzy. I put on some light natural makeup. Not much it's just some mascara and tinted chapstick. I also grab Uggs and place them at the door so i can wear them once i leave.

[An: i would have her wear blush but she'll be blushing the whole date ;)]

I'm done getting ready and I have half an hour until our date. I decide to catch up on some reading so i pull out my favorite book.

Blaise's P.O.V.
I'm in Pansy's closet when Draco runs in. He shouts out BLAISE WE NEED COZY AND WELCOMING!!! I look through her closet once more and find the perfect outfit. A dark green (almost black) sweater, a pair of leggings, and the same dark green colored boots. I grab some silver bracelets, earrings, and a necklace. As i'm waking out of her closet i see two beautiful silver pansy (the flower) clips. It's PERFECT! The girls can be matching and it'll be an adorable gift! Thank Merlin they are both still in their boxes. After i grab them I run to Pansy and Draco.

Ok Pans, I got the perfect outfit and even a perfect gift! I hand her the outfit then show her the perfect gift. She gasps and calls me a genius, as if i didn't already know. Me and draco look at each other and come to the agreement of keeping Pansy's hair straight and having her wear natural makeup. Once we're done with her she'll look s t u n n i n g!

When we finished with Pansy she had 10 minutes until 8. She leaves early and thanks us for everything. Me and Draco look at each other smirking.

Hermione's P.O.V.
Surprisingly i finish my book and i have 5 minutes to get to the room of requirements. I sprint out my door and head to my date.

[698 words]
An: The date will be next chapter "save the date pt.2". A lil cliffhanger lol