8. Library Study

Third Person P.O.V.|||Two Weeks Later
The two trios decided to use their free period to have a group study in the library. Hermione was already sitting at a table reserving seats for everyone else. Once everyone arrived they started studying. It technically wasn't a group study. Draco was helping Harry with potions. Hermione was helping Pansy with Transfiguration. Blaise and Ron were working together on an essay for charms.

Pansy's P.O.V.
I never noticed how smart Herm-Granger is. Stupid brain can't even get her name right. With Grangers help I did it! I transfigured the goblet into a turtle! The smile on Grangers face when I finally did it was beautiful. I wish i coulda captured it in a photo and stare at it forever. What the fuck pansy. I quickly dig that thought down into my brain.

Hermione's P.O.V.
SHE DID IT! AHH IM SO HAPPY!! That smile she had when she did it ahh gorgeous. I would skip class just to look at it again. Wait what? SKIP CLASS woah It's just because i have been overworked these thought aren't anything. I put those thoughts in the shadowy corner of my brain.

Third Person P.O.V.
They finished studying a bit after Lunch started and they all head to the Great Hall to eat.

Blaise's P.O.V.
Everyone's almost done with their meals so i ask if they want to go to hogsmeade after dinner? since we still had a few classes after lunch i just thought it would be better to go after dinner. Thankfully everyone accepts my invite.

Pansy's P.O.V.
I'm looking at my mirror and i'm stressing about my hair, my outfit, my shoes, everything. I wanted to match with Dray and Blaise so we all decided on a the colors forest green and white. Of course our outfits included out matching white flower crowns.[An: they have a charm on them so the flowers won't die] Hurry up guys we're going to be late! I quickly grab my purse and rush out with my friends.

We made it just in time and i can't help but look at Granger. She looks so cute in a gryfindor scarf. She would definitely look way better in a slytherin scarf. I then start imagining her in a slytherin scarf. My image of her made my jaw drop, it was stunning. PANSY! STOP THESE THOUGHTS! To distract myself from those thought i ask everyone, ready to go? Soon after we're leaving to Hogsmeade!

Hermione's P.O.V.
We're all walking to Hogsmeade when i look at pansy and she looks adorable. I hate these thought but i just can't help it. She's perfect, from her pearly white teeth to her amazing outfits. I start making a checklists of things i need. I know it's to get away from the thoughts but i'll pretend it's because i'm an organized student.

Third Person P.O.V.
The two trios are almost at Hogsmeade!

[497 words]
An: PANSMIONE AHH! I can feel the tension from the screen! *internally squealing*