Not a chapter!

GUYS I JUST SAW A REALLY HOT ART OF DRACO WITH HIS SHIRT OFF AND OMGGG AND I FORGOT TO SCREENSHOT. IT WAS SO FRICKEN HOTTTTT OMGGG

UPDATE: I just watched the bathroom scene and Omg Draco crying hurt me so much. It hurt so much i don't even know why. How dare Harry not comfort the poor broken boy. I then realized how fucked up that scene was. I remember the book tlaking about how hard went to draco and looked at what he did and regret it instead the scene in the movie he just stood there and lefty Draco clearly needed help and the one time he was offered help it was already too late. Deatheaters were already in the castle and he had to do his mission. If harry anyone helped him before that day i would think he would have been in the light side. He probably thought his life had ended no one would love him the sign of evil was on his arm. He needed someone to assure him that the mark doesn't resemble him and that people are there for him if they needed help. He needed a taste of love.

GOSH this has gone hella deep.  But seriously it hurt to see someone so loveless and broken. I wish instead of harry and draco fighting harry comforted draco and asked for his side of the story. That would obvi end up with drarry but honestly makes so much more sense than hinny. The tension between them all these years and harry being the first to genuinely care about him. That scene made me realize how cold harry is. HE HEARD AND SAW DRACO CRYING A FRICKEN MALFOY CRYING. He clearly didn't want to hex her HE WAS CRYING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! And harry brings up hexing her wtf. all draco needed was a pinch of love and the story could've changed just like that. I'm an emotional mess now. I will definitely bring this up in my fanfic. How harry regrets dueling and that he wishes instead he saw how broken he was and comforted him.
thank you for listening to my rant. I'm just having so many mixed feelings. WAIT IMG I JUST WHAT IF I MAKE A FANFIC CALLED what if and the description would be What if that day in the bathroom. Is read a duel happening Harry comforts and helps Draco. What changes in the story?
AHH I LOVE IY DEFINITELY PUTTING IT IN MY FUTURE STORY IDEAS IN MY NOTES!