Leaving Louisiana

Today was the day I leave Louisiana and go to WWE. I'm glad I'm leaving but I'm not so up for leaving my grandmother, the woman who raised me when no one else did. I told her that my first check is coming in to her because she never really had anything but me so I want to make her life a bit little better.

I gave my grandmother a hug and kiss then got in the cab outside and headed to the airport. Once I got to the airport I gave the lady my ticket to Cinncinati since that's where Raw is going to be at tommorrow.

When I finally boarded the plane I got a text from Stephanie McMahon. It said, " Once you get to the arena Emma will get your things and when she does come to my office." When I finished reading it I got my iPod out, put Hozier on and went to sleep.

When I woke up I was in Cinncinati then I realized this is the home of one of my favorite wrestlers. Dean Ambrose!

When I got out my luggage I went outside and caught a cab. I told him to take me to the arena RAW was at. When we got there I paid him and went in the arena.

When I got in the arena I meet Emma in there. " Hello Kayla!! I heard your the new diva." I am." I told her " Well I don't want you to be late so I'm gonna take your bags and put them in the locker room."

When she left I headed to Stephanie's office to talk to her. I got lost until I bumped into a tall muscular man with blue eyes.

Then I noticed who it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl is in the picture is Kayla.