I need you

It's been two months and Dean and I are still going strong. My dad has finally excepted him and my sister is now Dean's on/off enemy but we all love each dearly.

A couple of days ago Dean met my grandma Jeanette. They got along really well. He practically used his smile to ease his way into my grandma's heart.

I even suprised my grandma with a brand new house in the Hamptons. She loved it so much! She even met Sam.

Speaking of Sam she just got in WWE and we are a group now and everyone knows we are The Rock's daughters. Sam's even dating Dolph Ziggler which makes AJ  hate her a bit. They even had a match and of course my older sis won - I mean why wouldn't she?

After me and Dean had our first argument about going to visit his dad since he got out of jail in Cinncinati. And when I asked him that he went off for no reason and ever since then which has been 2 weeks he hasn't talked to me, called, or texted and now I'm thinking of leaving him. He can't just hold in his feelings. I had to stop doing that because it dosen't help.

" Ummm Kayla your crying." Sam told me snapping me out my thoughts, " Oh sorry." I said wiping my tears away, " Thinking about that asshole again?" she asked me.I looked at her and said " Don't say that. He just has problems opening up." Like another girl opening something else." she told me seriously. I got really mad and said " What about Dolph? I hope you know he still has feelings for AJ also!" I noticed her almost at tears so hugged her " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that I'm just really upset." I told her, " It''s ok we're both going throgh the same thing." she told me. After we put on Ride Along with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube and laughed the whole time. When the movie was over we both fell asleep on the couch.

It feels good to have a older sister.

I was woken up with a text from Dean it said " Kayla I don't think this working out for me or you. You need some better than me. I love you have a beautiful life xxx - Dean" I couldn't hold it in any more I just started crying my eyes out. I woke Sam up with my loud sobs. She looked at my phone and said, " I'm so sorry sweetie." and hugged me until I stopped crying and went back to sleep.

The next day we headed to the arena for WWE. When we got there Sam and I were greeted with Dolph giving Sam a dozen flowers and kiss.

" I wish Dean would do that for me." I whispered to myself.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Naomi. " Hey" I told her " Hey I'm sorry about your break up with Dean. He told me about it yesterday. I'm currently not talking to him so aren't the other girls but one day you will find someone and fall in love like your sister." she told me " Thank you so much Naomi I really needed that." I told Naomi and left to get my gear on.

I headed to the curtain. On my way there I saw Dean talking and flirting with Renee Young.

He moved on that fast? I didn't have time to think about that I had a tag-team match with Sam aginst AJ and Eva Marie.

Dean's P.O.V

 I watched Kayla's match. She was into the match but wasn't into the match.

Sam gave me an ear full before their match. She cursed me out and everything!

Gees she's an over-protective sister. But, truth is I never wanted to break up with Kayla. She drives me crazy. All I've wanted to do these past couple of weeks was hold Kayla in my arms again and feel her small body next to me again and her smooth lips pressed to mine. * ding * I looked up at the tv to see the ref holding Kayla and Sam's hands up and Sam's music playing.

I rushed to the curtain to find Kayla there sitting on a crate crying. " Hey Kayla?" she looked at me with those beautiful dark brown eyes and said " What do you want?" a little coldly. I figured she was still upset so I sat next to her and held her why she cried in my arms. I couldn't help but cry a little too. When I let Kayla go I kissed her. I looked her in the eyes and said, " I still love you with all my heart you mean the world to me and I never should have let you go." She looked at me and said, " I never got over you,"