Samantha

After Dean asked me to be his girlfriend we had somewhat of a " fun-night " if you want to call it that. But the awkward thing was little did we know my dad was next door and the day after he glared Dean down and told me to take a pregnancy test and if it was positive Dean was gonna be on the floor with a bloody nose. I took the test and it was negative. Once I came out the bathroom Dean was on the floor and my dad was sitting at the coffee table reading a news paper and when he looked at me he said " I told you so." Dad it was negative! I only screamed because my nail polish was chipping! And damn Dean you got knocked the fuck out!" I told him " I love you too." he said sarcastically. I helped Dean up and cleaned his nose.

As I was cleaning Dean's nose my dad said sorry and left. After I was done cleaning Dean and changing his shirt he grabbed me and as always I got defensive and slapped his hand and of course he was kinda used to it. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. This kiss was really different than the others. It was - magical like our first kiss. When we let go I looked at him and asked what was for. When I asked him that a frown appeared on his face " What happened babe? " I asked him " Sweetie you have another sister named Samantha." he told me getting reaady for my reaction.

I got suprised to angry then I just blew the fuck up!

" What the hell do you mean I have another sister!!!!" I yelled at Dean.

Dean' P.O.V

" What the hell do you mean I have another sister!!!!" Kayla screamed at me. I had to react fast or I was gonna be on the floor again " That's what your dad told me I had nothing to do with it!!!" I told her just a tad bit scared. She then stormed out the room.

I went after her and found her in her dad's room with a unknown blonde.

" Hi Kayla." she told a suprised Kayla, " Ummm hi." she replied.

I went into the room and put my arm around her and she layed her head on my shoulder.

Kayla's P.O.V

I put my head on Dean's shoulder when he came in. That was the only thing to keep me from launching at my dad.

" Kayla and Samantha I'm very sorry I kept you two a secret from each other I hope you guys forgive me. But you guys have a lot in common I mean you both wrestle. Sam is in NXT and Kayla your in WWE."

I knew dad was trying to change the subject so I brought it up again and said, " Quit trying to change the fact that you kept a big ass secret away from Sam and I and you expect us to forgive you that easy? Matter of fact - what else are you hiding from us?" I told him almost at tears. He walked up to me and took my hand and Sam's, " Girls I love you both and you need to remember that I would never do anything to hurt you. I know I left you guys in horrible places but it was for your own good. I love you both more than anything and I will support you in everything, even your relationships." he told us and look from me , to Sam, and to Dean " I love you guys." dad told us and hugged us " Come here Dean!!' dad said to Dean " YaY!! Group hug!" Dean said and hugged all of us.

When we all let go of each other we started laughing , talking , and wrestling.

" Hey dad me and Kayla were actually thinking about being a divas group when I get to WWE." Sam told our dad " That's great girls." dad told Sam while having Dean put him in a sleeper hold.

Dean got down and said, " Holy shit The Rock's daughters in a group. That's worse than The Authority and The Sheild put togther!"

" Shut up Jon." I told him while laughing

He walked over to me and threw me over his back put I somehow turned that into a Black Widow by Aj Lee.

Jon tapped my leg and I let him go and kissed him.Whe we turned around my dad was giving Jon a death glare and Sam just mouthed " Uh oh Jon."