My Past

When I left the arena I got a ride with Paige and Camron. When we got to the hotel I found out I share a room with Seth Rollins. " Ok " I said to myself. I got my key and bags and went up to my room. When I went in there Seth was already there getting dressed to go to the haunted house. " Hey roommate!!!" he said and hugged me " Hey " I said hugging him back. I then went in the bathroom and got dressed. When I got out Seth was right by the door and I bumped into him which made me kiss him.

" Dude what the hell?!!" I said " What just happened?" Seth said confused " You just kissed me douche!!!" We can't tell Dean about this he'll kill me!!!" What do you mean?" I asked him sounding confused. Before he could answer I just walked out the room. I didn't want to hear about how Dean was a  love-sick-puppy. I kind-of like Dean but I just can't trust men after what happened with my dad and mom. As I was thinking about it I saw the scar on my arm. When was looking at I noticed my tear drop on the scar which made me wince.

I went back inside after crying my eyes out and got my coat and headed to the girls' rooms. " Hey girl! Wait what's wrong?!!" Paige asked sounding concerned " Ummm ... nothing." I lied sniffling. " Did Seth hurt you?" AJ asked defensively " No he just reminded me of something horrifing. Even worse than hell." I told them with a horrifing look on my face. " What's that?" Naomi and Camron asked with concerned and scared faces.

I hesitated but then I decided to tell them my story. I sat down on the couch and the girls followed. Naomi on my right , Paige on my left next to AJ, and Camron next to Naomi.

" Well he reminded me of my past." You can tell us what happened we will comfort you and never tell until you are ready." I thought about it then said, " Guys promise me even if you get mad at me you will still never tell." Promise " they all said " Ok " I said then started.

Before I could say anything Dean and Seth walked through the door. " Oh sorry! Did I interrupt something?" Yeah." Naomi said " It's ok come in." All the girls looked at me crazy. " I have to tell him too because if he wants to date me he has to know my past." I whispered to them. They came in and Dean sat on the floor next to me while Seth sat next to Naomi on the floor.

" Ok so when I was four my dad came home drunk and I was in my room reading my animals book and he came in my room." I looked at everyone with scared faces " He picked me up and took me out my room. I didn't know what was going on at that point and time all I thought was " He's going to take me to grandma's house for the night." But he didn't he took me to the kitchen and got a tattoo thing out. He told me to choose a tattoo and I picked a pretty little butterfly." I raised my sleeve up and showed everyone my butterfly tattoo. " That's beautiful." Dean said and touched it then a butterfly flew in from the opened window and onto Dean's hand. " That happens all the time." I said and teared up a bit then finished my story. " After he let the tattoo dry off he took me to his room. When we got in there he slappped me for no reason. When he did it I was caught off guard so I started crying and ran out the room and hid in my closet. I heard my dad walk in room with a knife. He found me in the closet hugging my bear. He took my most beloved bear and cut it's head off."

After that I started sobbing uncontrollably. The first to hug me was Dean. He just held me until I stopped crying. Then AJ got on the floor to make room Dean. I started on the story again. " I just started crying again. So he picked me up and put the knife to my cheek and traveled to my arm and cut me." I showed them the cut " I screamed in pain but he only laughed like it was funny. Then my mom finally came home. When she came I ran away from my drunken dad and went to my mom. I showed the cuts and the tattoo. She got me out the house before my dad came and put me in the car and drove me to my grandma's house knocked on the door and left me there.

I screamed and cryed for my mom to come and hold me but she turned around blew me a kiss and said ' I love you Kayla '. When she left all I could do was cry. At the age of four I didn't know what to do but cry. My grandma heard my sobs and came to the door, picked me up gave me a bath and cared for my arm. When I grew up I just hated and blocked out everyone who ever tryed to love me except for my grandma. She was the only person who unconditionally loved me." I told them sobbing while they cryed with me " Every time anyone told me they loved me I would always think they were lying. Because the people who were supposed to love me left me and never talked to me again. They took a light from me and the only thing I have from them is this tattoo."

I told them I'm so sorry Kayla." Seth told me and hugged me tightly. " Sorry to make you guys cry." It's ok." AJ said wiping away her tears and mine. " Alright let's go everybody!" Dean said. As we leaving I wiped away Dean's tears. " Awww the Lunatic Fringe was crying." Oh shut it Kayla." he said and we walked to the elavator.