Dean and Stephanie

I noticed it was Dean Ambrose. " Hello looking for someone?" he asked me " Yeah um I was looking for Stephanie McMahon's office." Eck the McMahon's. Sorry can't help you there." he said " Please I really want a match tonight and if I don't see Stephanie now I won't make a debut." I pleaded. He looked at me and said " Fine since you said please." he chuckled and I just looked at him like " Really bitch?"

When I got to Stephanie's office she was suprised to see me with Dean. "Well hello Mr. Ambrose." Stephanie said " Bye" Dean said and left the room.

" Stupid" she said." Anyway let's talk about your debut." Ok" I said. "So for your debut you will be going aginst Layla and then you will have a interveiw with Renee Young." Sounds good to me!" I said sounding excited. " Also I need you to sign this contract and then go to the divas locker room to get your gear on." she said.

When I signed the contract I hugged Stephanie and headed to the door. On my way there she stopped me and said, " Stear clear of Ambrose he's not the one you would like to be around with all the stuff he's got going on but if you do something your not supposed to be doing with him then you will be sorry and Ambrose will be out of a job and you will both be on the streets again."

I left the room thinking about what Stephanie knew about my past.