Winds Of Change

We fly over the Endless Sea on our Elemental Dragons looking for a mutant Fangfish. Kai takes the lead, doing a trick, and pushing up in front of Lloyd

"Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge." Lloyd playfully charges at Kai.

"Aah!" Kai gets splashed with water.

"That's one way to cool off a hothead." Jay laughs. 

"Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai yells, he then flies and splashes water unto Zane. He spits and coughs up water.

"You okay there, Zane?" Cole asks.

"Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out." Zane nods.

"Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!" I yell, pointing behind me.

"Oh, no!" Zane screams as the Fangfish tried to take a bite of the dragon.

"There he blows!" Cole jokes.

"Pixal says this is the one." Zane confirms.

"And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium." Lloyd says.

"Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Jay asks.

"Heck no. He was twice the size." Kai boasts, and Fangfish lunges at him. "Whoa!"

"He's almost as hungry as you, Cole." Jay jokes.

"And twice as ugly as you, Jay." Cole fires back. We all laugh happily.

"It's time for the catch of the day! In line formation!" Lloyd yells, as we make a line, with me at the end somehow. The Fangfish gangs up on us quickly.

"It's right behind us." I yell.

"Now!" Lloyd orders, and everyone splits up, making the fish land in a boat. The Sailor groans. We cheer.

"Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker." Jay laughs. We return to the dock, where I, Zane, Jay, and Cole line up to see Fangfish getting put into the tank. The crane moves the Fangfish toward the tank.

"It's working!" Cole cheers. The fish is put into a tank, splashing water on Jay, Zane, and Cole, although I made a little umbrella shield with my powers. 

"Suckers!" I giggle, letting down the shield.

"If we go down, then you're going with us!" Cole declares and he and Jay starts splashing me with water.

"Ack! I'm sorry! Zane! Save me!" I shriek, laughing along with the guys.

"Come on guys, let's take a picture." Zane suggest, as we get together, and the cameraman holds up the camera.

"Hey, you two gonna get in the picture? No one's gonna believe this. Getting a picture. This is awesome!" Jay asks, and Lloyd and Kai join in.

"Back. Back just a little further. Just a little further." Zane says, as the man slowly takes a few steps back in order to catch the full image.

The Photographer snaps a photo before falling in the ocean, then screams. "Hehe, you guys!" He laughs, and our horrified expressions turned into giddy ones, and we start laughing to.

"Oh, great! Who's gonna believe us now?" Jay asks. The Fangfish splashes water on us again, the guys scream again but I still got my shield handy.

"Suckers." I stick my tongue out again. 

"WATER FIGHT!" Jay yells, splashing more water on me. We start playing with the water, laughing loudly. 

"Ack! Lloyd, you're supposed to be on my side!" I giggle as Lloyd splashes water unto me.