The Crooked Path

At Steep Wisdom, we are creating a defense system against Ghosts. Lots of water balloons sadly. (I really wanna put in a lol.) 

Zane puts up a sign. "There. That should keep customers away. Closed for renovations."

Kai sets up a bucket of water on top of the door. "More like fortifications. If Morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit them."

Cole exits the shop and the bucket of water almost lands on him. "Aah! Careful, you know not all of us are immune to water. And I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue."

"We got Cyclon-do, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is."Jay cheers.

"Let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out." I shake my head. We continue our fortifications, until someone steps on a tripline and set off a bell.

"Intruder!" Kai yells.

"Let him have it. Pull!" Jay orders, and everyone catapults water balloons, but it was actually the Postman. Whoops.

"No wonder you're going out of business." The Postman sighs.

"No, you're the one going out of business. Heh, who sends letters anymore?" Jay asks.

"Guys, he's right. It says he's gonna shut us down unless we drum up some business." I say, reading the letter.

"Well, don't tell Ronin. If this place is worthless, he won't stick around and we need all the help we can get. Come on, we're gonna need more water balloons." Cole beckons us away. Soon, Misako calls us for a quick meeting.

"Thanks for gathering on short notice." Misako says, as we situate ourselves in the chairs.

"So you figured out where the tomb is?" I ask.

"Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it." Misako replies. "Zane?" The Falcon projects the skull image, and Sensei turns off the lights. "To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance."

"We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides, is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles." Sensei adds.

"Yeah, but where is it?" Cole asks. 

"We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of the scroll a-" Misako starts. 

"And if you use the sword on the map, the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location." Kai adds.

"Exactly." Misako nods.

"Which means we'll have to get our hands on that map." Cole says, but then Nya's scream rippled through the air.

"He's getting away with the sword!" She shrieks, and we quickly jump up and meet Ronin.

"Huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Ronin says, but we accidentally activate our own water traps. "Haha! That was way too easy!"

"Ow!" Zane lands on Jay.

Kai uses Airjitzu, but fails to go high enough to catch Ronin in R.E.X. "Aah! He's getting away. To the Bounty!" Kai yells, and Wu saddles his dragon, as I push myself in the air. We eventually catch up to R.E.X., but find it empty.

"He's not aboard the ship." Misako gasps. 

"It's a trick!" Sensie deducts.

"Then where did Ronin go?" Kai asks.