Curseworld- Part 2

The Preeminent has just been released, Ronin's pawnshop bursting into little shards and bits of wood. We quickly run away, as something rises up from the destruction, something that looked like a germ, but with tentacles. Ew.

"Whoa!" Jay screams.

"What is that thing?" Kai asks.

"She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm." Zane answers.

"I know one thing, she ain't pretty." Cole comments, as she spits out thousands of Ghosts.

"Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch." Jay groans.

"If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago!" Nya sprays some water on it, but nothing happens.

"Fire!"

"Lightning!"

"Ice!"

"Earth!"

"You don't need to shout out your elements when your using them!" I shout, projecting our powers at the monster, but she remains unaffected.

"She didn't notice that." Zane gasps.

"Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures." Jay groans.

"Well, then why don't we save the people?" I ask, pointing to the mass of people trying to flee the scene.

"Well, what do you want us to do?" Nya asks.

"I thought you were the leader?" I retort.

"That was Lloyd." Zane points out.

"Well I don't know!" I throw my hands in the air. "The only thing I know, it that we aren't doing much help arguing!" 

"Hey, everyone here expect you has lead the team before Kaylee." Cole comments.

"So?" I ask, unamused.

"It's your turn to lead." Kai replies.

"Come on Kaylee! What do you want us to do?" Jay asks. I ponder for a second, before deciding on the best route.

"Alright. I want Nya, Jay, and Kai on the-" I stare at the monster. "-thing. Make sure it doesn't harm the people. Zane, Cole, and I will try to help evacuate the people." They nod, and we go back to fighting. 

"Thank you." A woman says, as Zane saves her from the Preeminent's grasp.

"Get to the ship, hurry!" I yell, ushering two children toward the docks.

"I don't know how to stop this thing! It just keeps coming!" Jay yells.

Kai uses his Aeroblade to slice off her tentacle. "Ah, you stop one, two more grow in its place." Kai groans, as a tentacle shoots out and destroys Jay's vehicle. "If there ever was a time to unlock your True Potential, sis, it's now."

"Let me just flip the switch. Oh yeah, I'm not a Nindroid. I don't have a switch!" Nya snaps.

"If Ghosts can't withstand Deepstone, perhaps the same goes for the Preeminent. But we'll need a larger dose." Zane asks.

"My bike's made of Deepstone. How about I jam it down her gullet? Cover me!" Cole yells.

"Just go!" I sigh, as everyone looks at me for confirmation.

"Like cake? How's this for your pie hole? Ninja, go!" Cole lands the bike in the mouth of the Preeminent, but it does no damage. 

"Thanks, Cole. You only made her madder." Jay snaps.

"And there goes a perfectly good bike." Cole sighs.

"If Lloyd's inside that thing, we have to get closer!" I command.