Ghost Story

We are being chased by Morro's Dragon, as we frantically run around the Bounty, deflecting his attacks.

"Take positions!" Sensei orders.

"Ah, I give you this much. That Ninja never quits." Cole shakes his head.

"Portside!" Zane yells.

"The cannons!" I order.

Jay mans the cannons, and fires at him, but misses. "Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?"

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." Sensei shook his head, staring at his staff.

"Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago." Jay sighs.

"Destiny really doesn't like us!" I say.

"If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble." Cole comments, seeing Morro landing on the Bounty.

"I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff." Sensei says.

"Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay, Cole, and Kaylee will keep him busy." Zane orders.

"Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us." Cole snaps.

"Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?" Jay retorts.

"Yeah. Even I still have my powers, but they did absolutely nothing." I reply.

"Because I'm the intelligent one." Zane says, before leaving to the quarters.

"Ah, let's take this guy." Jay yells, and we start fighting him.

"Oh, great." I groan, as we're flung around every which way. He makes his way to our quarters, when Nya blocks his way. Morro attacks, and Nya dodges Morro's attacks, which deflates the autopilot.

"Oh, that's not good." Nya says, and we start screaming as the Bounty swerves.

"We'll crash if we don't stabilize the Bounty!" Cole groans.

Nya makes her way to the steering wheel, and I follow after her quickly. "Ugh. Come on, pull up. Pull up!" Nya pulls on the steering wheel.

"Pull up! FSM damnit!" I yell, helping Nya. Jay and Cole catch up with us.

"Ah! Are you aiming for that mountain?" Jay yells.

"Trying to rise above it! Ugh, a little help?" Nya snaps. Cole and Jay help out, pulling on the wheel, and Nya turns on the boosters. The Bounty barely misses the mountain.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp. The alarms blared above the speakers, which really didn't help.

"Primary thrusters destabilized, better hold on!" Nya yells, and we quickly anchor down. We crash land in a forest, smoke rising up. We run on the deck, where Kai, Zane,and Sensei emerged from the rubble, without Sensei's staff.

"Okay, let's never do that again." Kai groans, rubbing his arm.

"Ah, just think, if Sensei hadn't gotten rid of the staff, it could've been worse." Jay adds.

"Yeah, but now we don't know the message." Cole says.

"Not exactly. I managed to make an imprint." Sensei brings us down into the Bounty, where he shows us the symbols.

"But what does it all mean?" I ask.

"My father told me long ago that he would leave a message, leading me to his final resting place. After he passed, I looked everywhere for it, not knowing it was in my hand all this time." Sensei explains.