Public Enemy Number 1

Kai, Nya, Lloyd, Jay, Zane, and Cole are being hunted by an old friend, Ronin, for crimes that they did not commit. Yeah, that's kinda it.

Kaylee's POV

You know when I said I tried to getaway?

I didn't.

I didn't even walk a step before I got teleported to some random beach place, and seriously that place is paradise. I was actually happy to be there.

But then the annoying orange came.

And ruined the fun.

"I'm sure you know all the rules eh? Make a wish, anything can happen." Nadakhan smirks.

"Dude, like, can you not? No wishing for harm, love, or more wishes. Oh and death. I think." I roll my eyes.

"Exactly. What is your first wish." 

"Easy. I wish for you to tell me what you've done with my friends, and boyfriend, and then I want you to take me back from where you found me." I ask, glaring at him. I stepped a bit closer, even though he was taller then me, like almost everyone else in the world. 

"Your wish, is my command." Nadakhan sighs. "I framed them, so I can retrieve the Realm Crystal, and bring back my crew." 

Orange mist surrounds me once more, and I'm picked up, and set into the Library of Domu. I fist pump, but then try to run out, to see that it's only a room. Nowhere else. 

"You stupid genie!" I gripe.

"Djinn." Nadakhan corrects, albeit a bit boredly.

"I said to take me back where you found me! Not this!" I snap.

"You never specified what the room looked like." Nadakhan comments. 

"I hate you." I growl.

"Well, what is your second wish? I know you crave to see your true heritage. One wish, and you can make it happen." 

"You can?" I ask, stopping in my tracks. "You really can?"

"Of course." Nadakhan smiles.

Oh god. 

Did I really want this?

Like, really, really want this? 

I'm stuck now. So, what do I do?

"I know it's hard, but really, your Sensei's kept this secret from you for a long, long time. Shouldn't you know this by now?" 

Sensei's kept my biological family from me?