Peek-A-Boo

Kai grunts as he tries to use Airjitzu to reach a flag.

"Seriously!" Kai groans, and tries again, but misses.

"Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai." Ronin jeers.

"Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai." Jay boasts.

"Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?" Kai snaps.

"Like, now!" Jay misses the flag and screams as he falls.

"Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me." Kai sarcastically says.

"It...it was," Jay says.

"That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu." Ronin laughs.

"Or Stupiditzu," Kai adds.

"To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin." Sensei scolds. 

Ronin takes a bite of an apple. "You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?"

"These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" Kai groans.

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." Sensei informs.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" Jay flies above the flag.

"Miss. Again." Ronin says, and Jay takes his apple instead. "Hey!"

Jay laughs. "Cyclondo." He takes a bite. "Mm."

"Well, you guys just haven't had any proper training yet." I twist, and Airjitzu up. I grab the flag, and float down. "You'll get it soon boys." I leave the deck. I faintly hear the sound of Kai's voice, before leaving the room.

"Show off."

"Kaylee!" Nya runs up to me, clad in her new ninja gi. It's funny. I wished for a girl on the team, and I guess I got one.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"Do you know where Cole is?" She asks.

"No, he wasn't with us at practice, why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Sensei told me to get him." She informs.

"Okay. I don't know though, sorry. Anyways, I like the new suit. Suits you well." I compliment.

"Thanks, it's my favorite color! See you later." Nya waves, and I make my way to Misako. Cole's been... doing not well. He shut us all out, and now, we don't know where he is, just that he's on the ship. 

"Hey Misako." I wave, walking down to her table, sprawled with various notes and whatnot. "Any luck?"

"I have found it, so can you go get the others?" Misako asks, barely even looking up from her papers.

"Okay." I leave to the Bounty's deck. "Misako's deciphered the next clue. Spread the word." I say, and they nod.

"We'll be down there shortly." Sensei Wu replies.

"Alright." I saunter down into the briefing room, as Misako readied the projector. The others come down, Cole being one of the people.

"How are you?" I ask, walking up toward him.

"Much better. Now let's hear about the second symbol." Cole smiles, and I sit down next to Jay, as Cole sat next to Zane.

"Now that both Morro and you have Airjitzu, it's time to turn our attention to the second clue, the Sword in the Cloud." Misako starts.