Infamous

"I think Dareth said here," I say, looking up at the tall building. I gulp a little, before taking a deep breath. You got this. You totally got this.

"Yeah, this is the place. Let's go." Nya confirms, and we walk in. Taking the elevator up, and enter the said room, just as the guys finish another commercial.

"We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!"

"And... Cut! Brilliance plus perfection! Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!" Dareth cheers and I look around confusedly.

"A wrap? We just got here. Dareth said-" Nya starts.

"Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out." Dareth says, and he then finally notices us. "Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?"

We look to the back corner, angered.

"You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" Nya walks over to punch Dareth, but Jay holds her back.

"Easy! Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently, and Kaylee's been the first ninja on the team." Jay grunts

"No reason? You added a girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine!" Dareth moans

"Excuse me?" I clear my throat.

"Oh, no one really cares about you. No one really knows you too." Dareth shrugs me off.

"Excuse me? I had to endure training since I was 4, and you say I don't matter?!? Just because I don't know anything about my past life, does not mean I'm irrelevant!" I snap.

"Yeah, so, about that makeup?" Dareth continues, as I growl.

Lloyd comes up to me, engulfing me into a hug. "No. We're equals. Our power comes from no one being more important than the other."

"Important? No. Irresistible... uh, debatable." Kai winks at fangirls in the doorway. Girls scream and try to run to him, but guards stop them.

"Oh my gosh, it is him!" A girl yells.

Dareth chuckles. "I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you save Ninjago no one cared? Well, now Dareth's in charge and Dareth says don't change the recipe. You boys are the face of the franchise, and now the face of teen idol!" He whips out a magazine with Lloyd on it and Jay and Cole on each side on a heart with Nya in it.

Lloyd reads the title. "Sensei Lloyd? But I'm only a Sensei-in-training."

"And what's this about me and Jay still fighting over Nya? That's old news." Cole adds.

"Who cares if it's real or not? Isn't this what you've always dreamed of? You're the hottest thing in Ninjago!" Dareth cheers.

"Not everyone." I mutter.

"Come on girls, are you going to do it? Or teach girls how to cook?" Dareth asks. That was the last straw. Nya goes to make a move, but I beat her to it.

"Dareth, why don't we teach girls how to do this?" I ask sweetly, making the lights flicker, and a small portal open up. "That took me 2 years to learn. Or maybe this?" The cameras swirl around the room, as Dareth and other people back away in fear. I smile lightly, setting everything back in order, and closing the portal.

"Don't underestimate us. Remember, equals!" I smile, walking away.

"Nice." Nya and I high-five.