Self acceptance

[What would happen if Huey was born disabled, and he couldn't do all the things he loves?]
Huey sat, in his wheelchair, looking at his other brothers running around and playing. Huey attempted to wheel up to them and chase them too. But being in a wheelchair has a lot less perks than you might think. Even on foot you're not as fast as you wish, people on foot can still run faster than you, they still forget you're a lot slower, and you have to take precautions everywhere. The amount of times the eldest triplet has fallen out of of his wheelchair? He's lost count at this point, but he's not going to let a stupid fourwheeled machine stop him. So he turned his wheelchair all the way up to the highest speed and zipped off, trying to chase after Dewey and Louie, Who most of the time forget that their eldest brother is even in the wheelchair. After not even a minute, the eldest gives up, he wheels back to his original place and turns off his chair, he looks down at his legs, two legs that were just, there. "Why is it always me? Why can't my brothers be in a wheelchair too!?" Huey says frustrated, he had a point though. They were triplets, so why did one of them has a disability but the others didn't? The eldest would love to know.
Louie came back outside, probably to tell Huey why wasn't he chasing them, oh! They finally noticed? After how long?
" don't say it!" Huey snapped. " don't remind me that I will never walk again! I don't need reminding! I get it okay, I get that I will never be like you and Dewey!" Louie walked over to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "That's not what I came to tell you, Hue, I noticed you out here by yourself and I wanted to keep you Company."
" oh Woopdie do." Huey said sarcastically. "Someone FINALLY noticed me! Well that's just hunky-dory!"
"Hey, don't act like that, everybody notices you... I know sometimes we don't, but that's why you have to use your voice, and verbally tell us if we don't notice you. Me and Dewey aren't mind readers y'know."
Huey let out a long sigh. "I know, it's just... "
"You feel left out? I know, and I'm sorry... Dewey hasn't quite got the grips of you being in a wheelchair yet, so he doesn't fully understand that you can't play the majority of the games he wants to... but he will eventually, but that doesn't mean you're not loved okay? We love you very much, even if you're different... Dewey Will eventually except you, but you also need to except yourself, you need to know that you will be permanently like this, you will probably never get to do the things you've always wanted to, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give up on them, we would just have to adapt them in a way that you can do them." Huey nodded. Feeling his dreams of becoming a scientist, just get a little further away than he had wanted. "Hey, don't beat yourself up... you're amazing, do you know that?"
" I don't believe that anymore..." Huey says crushed.
"Huey..." Louie says with sympathy in his tone.
Louie put his hand up to his eldest brother's face, wiping away the tears that even he didn't notice falling.
" hey, don't cry... I have something that might make you feel better, I was scrawling through YouTube the other day and I came across this, would you like to hear it?"
Huey nodded, wiping his eyes.
In actual fact though, he already knew of the song, and was waiting for the right time to sing it to him.

"You are not a burden, not a waste
You are not a copy, can't be replaced
You're not your pain, you're not your past
Your scars will never hold you back
There's so much that you've been through that nobody knows
So many things you never show.

You're more than labels
More than pain
Huey, you're more than your mistakes
And you've got something to say

When will you realize
Baby, you're worth it
You don't have to do anything to earn it
Baby, you're perfect
You deserve it
When will you see what I see
And realize you're worth it?"
Louie finished, for now, he hugged his brother Who smiled at him slightly. "I have something to show you, but you'll have to go outside to see it, come on. " Huey reluctantly agreed, following the youngest triplet outside his gate. "Wait here. " Louie told him, the eldest looked at him dumbfounded, but waited anyway.
And after about 30 seconds, the same instrumental played while he was singing this song earlier. This time there was more vocals, Louie was clapping and starting to chant this one in particular phrase.

"You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it."
Then out of the middle of nowhere, everybody that Huey knew, came out holding signs that they had made. Showing how amazing he was, they too were chanting the same phrase
"You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it."
Huey couldn't believe his eyes, everyone did care about him! He smiled watching everyone, he didn't believe it at first. But now? He believed it more than ever.
Then, he noticed his other brother Dewey, now joining Louie in the clapping in the chanting
"You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it
You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it
You're worth it."
Dewey and Louie both got on a stage in the middle and sang the chorus again together.
You're more than labels, more than pain
Huey, you're more than your mistakes
And you've got something to say

When will you realize
Huey you're worth it
Don't have to do anything to earn it
Baby, you're perfect
You deserve it
When will you see what I see
And realize you're worth it?"
The same chanting continued until the end of the song.

"You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it
You're worth it, Huey, you're worth it
You're worth it."
Please don't make fun of this... It's a sensitive topic for me, because I'm in a wheelchair... and I feel like Huey