You have a disability too?! 

Summary: Della meets someone with a disability! How will she react?

"Hi Mom!" Huey Dewey and Louie harmonise together, webby following behind pushing someone along the path who the adults in the house were about to meet.
"Hi boys! How was school today? "She asked, coming in the entry way to greet them.
"Very informative Mom!" Huey says excitedly, making his mother chuckle. "That's great honey! "She says hugging her oldest boy. He giggles and runs over to her hugging her back. Finally, webby arrives through the doorway. The younger siblings help webby pushed the girl into the house, the girl thanks her and sit in the entryway. Della turns around, taking one look at the girl and gasps.
"Um. Hi? Is it okay if I study here for a while? "The girl asks, Della nodded, smiling at the girl.
" you have a disability too?!" Della asks, guiding her into the kitchen where the boys were already sat doing their homework. The girl smiled, piecing two and two together. "You've never seen people with disabilities before? "The girl asks. Della shook her head. " nope! I was on the moon for 10 years so, I've never seen a lot of it... I have a prosthetic leg, see? "Della taps her leg and it makes a clunking noise. The girl nodded, hesitantly wanting to touch it. "Can I touch it? "Della smiles, lifting her leg for the girl to touch it. "Don't worry, it won't hurt me. " Della says, the girl reached out her hand touching her prosthetic leg, she felt all along it and Della smiles watching her be curious. "Ooh! That looks cool! But also kinda painful, does it hurt sometimes?"
" sometimes. "Della repeated.
The girl looked down at her legs, sighing heavily. Della put a comforting hand on her arm. "It's okay to be different." Della whispers comfortingly, removing her prosthetic to prove her point. The girl stared at the spot where the prosthetic used to be, she looked at Della, then back at the prosthetic she was holding, then back at her, and then back at the prosthetic. Della giggled. "See? I'm still the same person, just a little different." Della said, hugging the disabled girl.

A/N:
Helloooooo!!
Sorry I haven't posted In like freaking forever! I don't know what to write next sooo, someone requested Drake X Fenton sister? (Other way around? I don't remember lol) but yeah, I'm stuck in the hospital (yay?) Sorry the story is so short. XD