Chapter one

Your POV

My name is Y/n and I am a 15 year old girl in High school and it is my first day towards the middle of the school year in my last school I had a lot of friends but then my dad died in a car crash and my mom had a business trip to Paris and I had to go with her. She has a job as a Model so she is famos and I am kinda known but not really. I got ready for school in my normal wear my only friend in this new school is Chloe but she is mean to everyone but me and told me that her crush is a famos modal and me and Chloe's Childhood best friend we were the perfect trio. I walk to school waiting for the for the light to turn red so I can cross the road to get to school when I see an old man wearing a red shirt with flowers on it and Kakie shorts crossing the road but there was a car coming about to hit him. I look beside me and there was no body else to help him so I ran over and pushed him out of the way back to the sidewalk right as the Car passed us honking. The old man says" thank you miss" I say" uh no problem?" weird the bell from the school didn't ring yet. Then I see my mom's assistant's Car pull up and the Passenger window rolls down to see mom's assistant Nya and she says" Y/n I just got a call from the school last second that they canceled school today so you can either walk back home and out your belongings in your room and go to Adrian Agreste's house or go to Chloe's Bougau's house I can't take you because I have to go get some errands for your mother" I say" Can't I stay home for once I am tired of them both they are so- so- well you know how they are" Nya says" fine I will make the arrangements for that" then Nya's Car's window rolls up and I start walking back home taking a deep breath to keep myself calm forgetting that about the old man.

fu's POV

I watched as a girl went away and my kwamie Wazz comes out and says" master I think she should be the one to hold the Elemental miraculous" I smile and say" yes she is perfect for Steel".

Auther Note:

Ooh you get a legendary miraculous so your weapon to your miraculous is a staff that allows you to fly around controlling the Wind better like Ang's staff from Avatar and your Miraculous is even stronger then the black cat, ladybug, turtle, bee, fox, dragon, and the bunny miraculous's Combined. your powers are if you guessed it yet is Earth, Fire, Ice, Lightning and Wind also you can create a elemental dragon that is gold. your power is called " Powered up!" which is when you can use all of your elements at once but only 1 time for then you have 5 minutes to transform back like how when ladybug calls her lucky charm or when Cat Noir calls his Cataclysm. there is a dark back story to the elemental miraculous and it hasn't had a user for centries until now and Steel is your Kwamie.