chapter 5

Your POV
It was the next day and in the middle of school and this was the beginning of my last class. I was in my original seat in the back and I took off my ring just for now so people dont ask me who it is. Adrian left school early because he had some photoshoots so its just me today and it sucks. Hawkmoth says" Remember our deal!" No one was looking and I whisper" Ok I will after school" then I dont hear his voice anymore so I'm assuming he is gone. I have to lead everyone to think it isnt me, I quietly summon the whisp then have it quietly go out the window good thing it was open, my plan was to whisp myself and boy its gonna hurt. I was just doing the math problems then once I went to circle my answer I then I feel pain as I yell in pain. People start glancing over and I collapse falling out of the chair and there were yelling. I say" the pain make it stop!" My vision was a little blurry from tears forming then I hear" whats happening to her" I hear another voice say" there has been a akuma on the lose and then a few people were sent to the hospital" I couldnt take it there is so much pain. I feel something leave my body and I hear a voice say" its one of the whisps!" I commanded it to leave through the window in my mind then I hear" Move! Out of the way! Coming through hero business!" It sounded like Chat what was he doing here? This sucked though I had to do this for my plan to work. I hear Chat Noir say" I'm taking her to the hospital, consider school cancled early everyone go home and lock your doors and windows" Chat grabbed something then I feel myself being picked up then everything goes black.

Time skip, Your POV
I wake up and I hear" cmon princess wake up, dont leave me show me anything that you are still hear" it was Chat wait where am I. Chat says" cmon princess anything" I slowly open my eyes but im blinded by light so I close them as Chat says" yes good job Princess! Can you do it again" I open my eyes as they Adjust to the light and I see Chat with a reliefed face and he says" thank god your ok" I hear a machine beeping and I say" where am I?" Chat says" your at the hospital, you were a victim to a akuma that is on the loose, you were whisped" I say" Wait the hospital!" I bolt up and got a good look at the room and Chat wasnt lying I was really at the hospital. Chat lays me back down gently saying" easy you were in so much pain" I say" how long was I out?"   Chat says" a few days" I say" whoa wait how did I get here" Chat says" I may or may not of been waiting for you after school at the school then I heard you yelling in pain and came right away" I say" Chat now everyone knows!" Chat says" if you think about it, it isnt that bad"  I say" you better be right wait my stuff where is it, the ring is still in my bag" Chat pulls something from under my bed and my bag was under there. Chat says" if you want you can go home today though you will notice most of your energy is gone" I say" ok and yes I wanna go home" Chat says" alright I'm going to go to the front desk and check you out so you can go home, your clothes are over there" then he points over to a set of clothes folded nicely on a chair and then walk out. He closed the door behind him then I get out of the bed and walk over to my clothes then grabbed them then walked in the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. I changed into my daily clothes then I hear Hawkmoth say" why did you Whisp yourself there was a high possibility they found where your Akuma is!" I say" calm down Hawkie it is part of my plan and I knew the risks" Hawmoth says" it was part of your plan?" He chuckles then says" maybe I finally chose someone smart to akumatize, I think I can wait for you to finish your plan it must be a good one dont make me regret this" I say" dont worry Hawkie I wont" Hawkmoth says" and stop calling me that!" Then it has been a few seconds since I heard his voice so he must be gone. I put on my ring that Chat gave me then I unlock the bathroom door and open it and then a few seconds later Chat opens the hospital room door and says" alright ready to go" I say" yeah" we walk through the halls of the hospital and walk outside and it was dark out. Chat says" hey there is a fair maybe tomorrow night do you wanna go" I say" why not go tonight I'm not tired" Chat says" are you sure Pur-rincess" I nod and he says" fine only 1 hour and then we will come back tomorrow night" I nod then he picks me up Brydle Style and jumps roof to roof. After many jumps later we arrive and Chat lands by the entrence of the fair and I was about to pull out some money but Chat puts his hand over mine and says" No i'll by" I say" Chat you dont have to" Chat says" its fine my family is rich" I think for a few seconds and Chat says" Y/n its fine really I can pay for them" I say" ok but dont spend all of your money on me" Chat nods then smiles and then we walk over to the booth and the guy says" ahh Chat Noir and looks like you brought your girlfriend" I say" um you know each other?" Chat says" I come to the fair every other year" I nod and Chat says" two tickets please and two of those bracelets that allows us to go on every ride as many as we want" I say" I swear I should be worried about you" Chat laughs and I smile and Chat gives him the ammount of money that was needed then we walked pass the gate and Chat points to one of those hammer slam games and says" you think I should try that" I say" considering you have superstrength uh that would be considered cheating" he laughs and I just smile.

Time skip, your POV
Yeah I should've been worried we went on every single ride in the fair and we started carrying bags that had prizes. We stop in a little restaraunt that was at the fair and then we hear a boy say" Look mommy its Chat Noir, do you think he will want to sign my cat noir doll" then I hear the mother say" I dont think so right now honey, he looks like he is busy" we found a place to sit then I nuge his shoulder then direct my eyes toward the kid and the mom and he smiles then puts the 2 bags down and I put my two down and then he walks over to them saying" Hey there I heard you wanted me to sign something" the boy's eyes lit up and he got out a chat noir doll huh he wasnt kidding. Chat says" may be on a date but we will still make time for you guys" wow he wasnt kidding when everyone figured out we were dating" Chat walks back and sits down and I say" you weren't kidding" Chat says" that was nice of you" I say" what can I say learned from the best" Chat smiles.

Time skip, your POV
We eventually went back to my house and I fell asleep and Chat had to go home.

Cat Noir X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें