Chapter 7

Your POV
My alarm goes off and I press it but I hear my assistant Ashly day" I called you in and said you were sick, I heard what happened last night so I thought you could use the day off from school" I say" oh thanks Ashly" she nods then walks out of my room leaving a plate of breakfast on the desk next to me but I didnt eat, It has been a few hours and I got bored. I walk over and sit in my computer chair and turn on my PC. My PC turns on and I get a discord notification and I press it and a video of Kai and Korra shows up and they both say" Hi Y/n" Korra says in the video" we heard you got akumatized and Ashly told us about your breakup with Chat Noir" then Kai says" we decided we should check in and see how your doing, we hope your doing ok" Korra says" our parents said that over Summer brake me and Kai can come over to your house and spend it there" Kai says" we miss you Y/n you havnt been in contact with us" before I could finish the rest of the video I pause the video then close that tab and I got a text from Alya. I check my phone and open it.

Alya: hey girl the first class of school is almost over where are you

Me: oh I have a fever I am sick and Ashly called me in

Alya: Ashly?

Me: my assistant

Alya: oh well ok, you should be here looks like Adrian is pretty lost today because you are not at school

Me: well you can tell him nothing is his fault

Alya: ok I will, Marinette said hi see you later girl byeeeee

End of Chat
I put my phone away then open up steam and decided to play a horror game called Phasmophobia.

Time skip, your POV
I was in the middle of the game and it was offline. I wss trying to complete the mission when I see a sheet covering a figure standing still and I was right infront of it holding a lantern I didnt even notice I was being watched.

Adrian POV
I managed to get out of school with a I have a photo shoot lie and I wanted to watch Y/n for a while without her knowing.... its not stalking! Its more like protecting her from Hawkmoth and making sure Hawkmoth doesnt sneak into her house oh and yes I was transformed into Chat noir and I was sort of just hiding so no one could see me. I saw that there was a plate of non-eat-ened food so she probably isnt eating regularly because of me.... I watched as she was playing a familiar game that we play called Phasmophobia and she was infront of a ghost figure with a sheet over it and she was holding a lantern. She was looking at it and says" yo I swear if you move I will throw this freaking Lantern at you" I smile.

Your POV
I was looking at the ghost figure with a sheet covering it and it was right next to a one way walkway to a chest and there were shelves and I had a lantern out because it was dark in the game and I say" yo if you move I will throw this freaking lantern at you" I turn and walk to the chest and find a key to the locked room downstairs. I turn around and see the ghostly figure with the sheet covering it still there. I start walking but then the light go off and I say" well crap" then the lights flickered on and the figure was infront of my screen and the sheet was off and there was a loud noise as I yell" Holy fuck!" I nearly almost fallen out of my chair but my headphones fell off then I say" thats enough horror shit for one day" then I turn my computer off and doze off.

Author note
Sorry for making this chapter so short I kinda ran out of idea's but next chapter will be good.