Chapter 3

the next day, Your POV

it was the next day and I enter a classroom about the last class of the day and I was in Ms. bustia's class it was math class then suddenly there was an explosion I look in my purse to see Steal smiling but I just look away. Then ms. Bustia says" ok class you are dismissed early go straight home and stay safe from the battle" then I take off my necklace and put in in the box I found it in secretly but not knowing somebody was watching me. I then see Marinette so far one of the nicest girls in this school I met but I am not friends with her because I don't want to be friends with anybody because I am not good at keeping them. I then get up and walk past Marinette slipping the box that had the elemental miraculous in it with a note that says 'take care of Steal' on it then I quickly walk away as I whisper" please take good care of Steal signed Elementium" Then I walk home.

Adrian's POV

I wasn't transformed right now and I then there was an explosion, I look at my childhood friend Y/n hoping she will get home safe and avoid the battle because she did just move in Paris so she doesn't know a lot about Paris but then I saw something, another explosion happened then she glanced at her purse and I saw something in there but just a small head smiling but then Y/n glanced away from her purse then Y/n takes off a necklace she was wearing then opens a black and red box wait a minute is that a Miraculous! Then as she opened the box and put the Necklace in there a saw a glimpse of a small piece of paper in the box then she walks past Marinette and slips the Miraculous box in Marinette's Purse without Marinette knowing then Y/n walks away mumbling something.

Marinette's POV

I run straight to the bathroom because there was an explosion then I open my purse as I say" Tikki Paris needs us" but she flies out and say" we have a problem" I say" what is it Tikki" Tikki says" there is a Miraculous in your purse and it is Elementium's miraculous" I say" wait what I don't remember getting that" then I rumble through my home-made purse and pull out one of Master Fu's Miraculous boxes. I then look at Tikki Confused then open the box and a Kwamie comes out saying" Y/n I am glad you changed your mind and not quitting" but then it notices me and says" wait Ladybug? ummm forget I said anything" then the Kwamie turns around crossing her arms and I read the note in the box and read it outloud" take care of steal please signed Elementium" I say" wait wait she wasn't joking and neither was Cat Noir so she really did quit" I then start feeling guilty because she doesn't know that she chose the person that made her quit to be the new Elementium. Steal says angrily" this is all your fault ladybug!" I say" I know, I know I got to find the original Elementium and give it back to her obviously it was one of the girls in my math class but which one?" then I say" we will get this sorted out later I have to help Cat Noir, Tikki Spots on!" then I transform into Ladybug then go help Cat Noir fight the Akuma.

the next day, Marinette's POV

It has been a day since Elementium quit and I feel awful and guilty because it was all my fault. The bell to dismiss the last class of the day and everyone packs up. Y/n walks past Alya and Alya says" wait Y/n hold up" Y/n stops and says" yeah whats up" Alya says" hey what was your youtube channel again I wanna watch your live stream tonight" Y/n say" oh um my youtube channel is EternalNight and we are the PVP bunch anyway I got to to go get the camera's and stuff ready" Y/n then quickly leaves the classroom and then I say" Alya what was that about and she has a Youtube channel" Alya says" there is no way you never heard of them" I say" of who" Alya sighs and we walk out of the classroom as Alya says" Y/n and her 2 other youtuber friends are one of the most popular youtubers and they are streaming tonight they are supposedly the PVP bunch and if you put them in literally every type of PVP game then they will still destroy you at it" I say" how come I've never heard of this" Alya says" because you are to busy day dreaming about Adrian all day" I say" Am not!" We were about to split paths and Alya says" are to, text me later girl" then she walks away and I sigh annoyingly. Tikki says" maybe we should watch how good the supposingly PVP bunch is" I say" alright Tikki".