Chapter 16

*Eddie*
Kate my mom and i were coming back home early because it started to rain. I hoped i could sneak out of their attention and go see Richie i really missed him today and i already spent time with my "girlfriend" so i can be with my friend right? i guess. There was still no cell reception so i had to wait until we got closer to the city to reconnect with the world and see what i missed while i was gone. I hope there's no new drama or gossip that i missed because i would be mad i wasn't there when it happened.
****
Ok it's been an hour we are in the car Kate had fallen asleep on my arm and i was finally able to connect with the internet. So i had a couple messages from Bill and Stan a...wait who leaves voicemail anymore anyway voicemail from Richie and a tweet from Richie's ex Jordan why do i even follow him. So i went to see that tweet to see what was about. And i froze maybe whitened i don't know exactly i don't know what happened what is happening how that happened when that happened why that happened. You know when you get heartbroken and you don't know what to do ? I mean i get that maybe being with me even if we weren't actually together must have stressed him but why do this behind my back or without talking with me first what did i do to have him cheat on me even if we're not together i thought we had something i told him i loved him i thought he loved me too and then he does this. I don't even know if mad or sad or both and what to do, should i listen to the voicemail or maybe ignore him or maybe talk to him in person. I feel like i'm just sitting now wondering like "what am i gonna do now"? I feel blank void without any clue. I know this is my fault or my mothers but like i don't get it i really don't know.
I just decided to ignore everyone and sleep since we still had an hour to spend in that car and passing it thinking would have broke me.
*Richie*
- Eddie didn't listen to my message i know it he's still there and he doesn't know anything 
- why are you so sure?
- because he would have said something
- well you didn't do anything wrong i really don't see the problem you're not together so why would he actually care ?
- that's not the point
- it kinda is i mean why are you freaking out if you guys aren't together
- because we are- i spilled without thinking
- wait what ?
- because we are Bill or i guess were actually i don't know if we have ever been ?- i said kinda confused and i guess he was too
- how did you? when did? why?
- calm down Bill i'll explain it to you but this was supposed to be a secret okay ?
- you and Eddie with all your secrets we did this we did that but all of this is a secret
- well it's how it is okay ?
- yeah okay so ?
- well long story short he kissed me I broke up with Jordan we started hooking up i told i wanted to be with him he didn't know how i offered to help with homework that didn't work and we kissed again and he left for the lake house
- oh ok? i guess? i'm still confused
- yeah me too
- so anyway you still didn't do anything wrong
- the point is that i don't remember anything what if i did
- well you haven't defined the relationship so you're allowed to see other people
- i don't know isn't that cheating ?
- he kissed you first of all but no if you aren't together i guess
- well even if we aren't he would still be hurt we he sees that i kissed Jordan
- that he kissed you
- yes but except my word i don't have any actual proof
- why wouldn't he trust you ?
- I don't know he may think i was jealous of him and Kate and wanted to get back with Jordan ?
- that's messed up
- and our relationship isn't? Look- I stopped because Eddie sent me a message in that moment
*look Richie i wanted you to know listened to your message and i know what happened and I know that we should talk but i really don't know what to believe and i really can't stand this or talk to you right know i'm not saying i'm mad at you or something but i need time i'm sorry bye*
- great now i'm screwed
- no you're not Richie you're just-
- Bill i know you're trying to help but right i really wanna just be alone
- oh yeah great okay bye
- bye
So everything just great i don't know what Jordan did or what i did Eddie is obviously mad at me and i also treated bill like shit.