chapter 1- you're not ned?

Peter
Hey ned, I need help
Not to rush you man...
But like seriously.
SM stuff ya know...
I've been stabbed...
Help??

???
Who is this?
How did you get my number?

Peter
...this isn't ned?
I'm so sorry to bother you sir/ma'am
Do you happen to know how to clean and patch up a stab wound...?

???
No this is not ned
Yes I do, why should I help you?

Peter
Because you will be doing something nice... please?

???
Fine, here's what you do. Do you have...

Time skip

Peter
Thank you sir. I really appreciate it. So, do you have a name?

???
Why do you need to know?

Peter
Because I cant keep calling you Mr wrong number, you dont need to tell me your real name, make one up for yourself or something?

Loki sat and thought to himself about this. He didnt want this stranger to know who he is, it could be fun to mess with him for a while, so fake name it is then.

???
Call me stabby

Peter
Call me... arachnid.

Mr.Stabby
What a weird name.

Peter
Umm...I like spiders.
You can talk Mr stabby!

Mr.Stabby
I like stabbing people. Mostly my moronic brother. That idiot would fall for anything.

Peter
Oh my God you're a murderer arent you? You probably already know who I am and where I live, omg I'm going to die, I haven't even lost my virginity yet I cant die now!

Mr.Stabby
So... you're a child?

Peter
WHAT! NO! THAT IS NOT TRUE

Mr.Stabby
Yes. You are a child.

Peter
Sorry to cut it short Mr.Stabby, but I have school tomorrow, i have to sleep, goodnight!

Loki laughed. He is definitely a child. The fact he tried to lie and then mentioned school amuses him. He got weird looks from the rest of the avengers but shrugged it off and went to his room. He may be a child, but this child is quite likeable.