PLEASE NOTE!

This is not your regular romance novel where your girl meets her Prince Charming and they fall in love and live happily ever after.

They fall in love, alright. And there is surely a happily ever after, but it's not a smooth ride.

I promise you would be sucked into each character and truly love them, but if you are not into possessive and controlling romance, uhhhh, you should probably stop right here.

The Warrior Prince is damaged goods, who after being forced to watch his Mother suffer in the hands of his Father and grandfather, doesn't believe in love.

When he met the heroine —our sweet Abike, he was confused and scared at the wealth of feelings she evoked in him, making him lash out. So many times.

This book contains romance, plenty of it. It contains a little violence, sprinkled with sex scenes. You would enjoy it very much, but I still deem it fit to leave a warning so you would be aware.

My name is Tolu. I have been writing since I was twelve. I have been on Wattpad seven years with only one published book which was uploaded in 2014, many many years ago. It's a really interesting book but it still needs to be updated and edited. It's titled 'Criminal in Love' and you should go check it out.

Another NOTE: I published this in 2020 as a first draft. The book is currently undergoing serious editing to remove minor errors and omissions. Thank you ❤️