Weekly Shounen Despair Magazine [2]

Ah shit...

Here we go again...

Another murder, another trial.

Hmm... I'm gonna make that my motto for now.

Heh, heh...

"Time to go Ace Attorney in this bitch." I said pretending to load my gun with a clip.

_______________________________________

Classroom Trial...
In Session!

_______________________________________

"Well then, my sweet and tender hooligans. Why don't we kick things off by taking about the murder weapon." Monokuma suggested from his throne as I glanced around.

Hmm. I don't have a major lead like last time.

Gotta go big brain today.

"According to the Monokuma Files, the victim was struck in the head with a blunt object, leading to what was most likely an immediate demise." Byakuya started. "Yes, but what could it've been?" Ishimaru asked. "Hey, I bet it was a metal pipe!" Hagakure answered.

"TRY AGAIN!" I shouted, a bang ringing through the room. "Duh, right, what was I thinking?" Hagakure admit. "There weren't any pipes at the scene of the crime, so I don't think it was that." Hifumi added. "The circumference of the injury match the weight of the end of a small dumbbell." Kirigiri commented.

"Wait! You checked out her crunched-in head?!" Asahina asked shocked. "Given the blood stains we found on the carpet, I think it's safe to assume the crime was committed right there, in the girls' locker room." Celestia stated.

But, that poster wasn't theirs...

Maybe my horniness is kicking in. I don't know. I just feel like that means something.

"Thus, it's high time to name the culprit. Wouldn't you care to rack your brains, or should I just tell you who it is?" Byakuya started. "You know who did it?!" Mondo shouted with shock. "Obviously. Chihiro Fujisaki's killer is... Genocider Sho!" Byakuya exclaimed pointing forward. "Wait a minute. You mean that serial killer that was in the news? Whatever, bruh." Hagakure commented.

"But wouldn't that half to mean that raving lunatic is one of us? That's crazy talk!" Asahina retorted. "It's not that crazy..." I started drawing everyone's attention. "Togami and I found a dossier on the killer in the library." I added. "It called attention to occurring motifs throughout all of Genocider Sho's murders. Two rituals are calling cards in particular. First, Sho always a message written in blood." Byakuya informed. "Yes. Fun Back Fever, if I am not mistaken." Hifumi said proudly while adjusting his glasses. "Blood Bath Fever, ya' mean." Asahina corrected.

"The second motif is important, as it's never been released to the public at large. Without fail, every one of Sho's victims have been found crucified. Thus, having found her in such a unique state, it's only natural to assume that Fujisaki was slain by the self-sane villain." Byakuya finished. "So wait, we have an incredibly violent serial killer within our ranks?" Celestia asked. "Indeed, and she goes by the name... Toko Fukawa!" Byakuya announced. "What?! I, uh!" Toko whimpered in shock. "Hey, wait just a second! Fukawa freaks out at the sight of blood— and whoever's been killing those folks is not squeamish!" Asahina countered. "I think it would be fair to say she's a show and a no-show." Byakuya responded. "Word play, seriously? Our lives are at stake!" Hagakure pointed out.