The End Draws Near, and So does- [1]

Okay, maybe this is SAO.

Cause yet again— another floor was opened up to us.

More rooms for potential murders...

Anyway. I'm too tired to even explore. I'll just walk around aimlessly.

"Okay, I take it everyone is here?" Byakuya asked everyone in the cafeteria. And he was right, everyone was here.

"Yup." I answered. "Then begin your reports." Byakuya ordered.

"Asahina and I checked out the botanic garden. There was this huge flower unlike anything I've ever seen before, but I couldn't find a way out of this place." Hagakure started. "Despite it being a botanic garden, there was also a chicken coop. There were five chickens inside! The only other thing that stood out to me was the storage shed..." Asahina added.

"So, did you have any luck, Togami?" Hagakure asked.

"I couldn't find any stairways leading up. It looks like this building only has five floors. Also... I found a classroom that caught my attention." Byakuya started. "It was filled with the stench of blood and grease. I suspect a large number of people died in there." Byakuya revealed.

"What happened in there?!" Asahina asked. "Are ya' serious?!" Hagakure asked too. "Alter Ego has mentioned... The Biggest, Most Atrocious, Despair-Inducing Incident in Human History. That may be where it took place." Byakuya responded.

"I will investigate the case surrounding what transpired in that classroom." Kirigiri declared. "Again? You always go solo whenever the situation grows dire. Where were you when Yamaha and Celeste's case occurred? Or Ogami's for that matter?" Byakuya pressed, making Kirigiri look down a bit. "Isn't it time you came clean?" Byakuya asked. "About?" Kirigiri asked in reply. "Who you really are." Byakuya answered. "Who is Kyoko Kirigiri?" He asked, receiving silence. "How about it?" Byakuya pressed more.

"I cannot tell you. I don't remember." Kirigiri answered, making a few gasp.

"What?! You don't remember? Like I'm going to buy that! How could you not remember?" Toko replied. "Don't harp on, Fukawa. And do something about your bad breath." Byakuya commented. "Okay!" Toko said flinching... in delight.

"The old amnesia card is such a bad joke that I couldn't even laugh if I wanted to. Did you honestly think we would fall for that?" Byakuya started again. "I thought you wouldn't believe me. That's why I never said anything." Kirigiri answered.

"If I may interject, did you all forget I literally said first thing that I have amnesia." I said with a sigh. "I didn't know of this place's existence or even my own when I woke up here. So is it really that hard to believe?" I asked.

"Don't act like your aren't in the same boat, Null. You are the most suspicious person here. Your surprisingly keen intellect, deductive reasoning, excellent strength, and— I hate to say this— great work during the trails, all seem surreal. I can't figure you out. You, are too good to be true, and she, is just as confusing as you are." Byakuya ranted. "Thanks for the compliments. But where are you going with this?" I asked with a bored gaze.

"I believe we should restrict where you two can go." Byakuya started walking up to the seated pair. "Give me your keys. The keys to your rooms." Byakuya demanded with his hand out. "What?!" The other two asked in shock. "I think you're taking this too far..." Asahina commented. "If they don't like it, they can start talking." Byakuya replied.