Five : Eddie

Ikara

"But y'all look so similar" said Aisha,still in disbelief.

Currently, all of us, including Siara, were back in my dorm.Raven and Noah were sitting on the couch,playing PS4 on the TV, Leah had joined Edward and Kaizar in the spare room having some discussion about the packs while the Nicole, Aisha and Siara were helping me make dinner.

Macaroni and cheese to be precise.

"Do we, really? " I asked rhetorically.

"Heck yes!" said Nicole "even your glasses are match." she stated before grabbing her phone and going out to sit with the boys.

"I bet she's going to take your picture together to prove how similar y'all look" Aisha stated the obvious while laughing a little "I'll go get everyone at the dinning table" she said, before leaving Siara and I in the kitchen.

"So..." she started "y'all seem pretty close".

"we are" I said, nodding with a small smile.

She was about to say something but Raven cuts her off by making an entrance and throwing his arms around my shoulders and giving Siara a warm smile.

"whatcha cookin'" he said like a baby, sniffing around "I'm hungry, Kara"

"when are you not, Rave" I heard Noah shouting from outside.

I just smilled and shuffled to bring out some plates and glasses.

"why don't you grab the iced-tea and water from the fridge while I set the table" I said turning towards Siara "And Rave, get the mac N' cheese outside,it'll be ready any second" without waiting for an answer, I headed out.

Siara and Raven followed my cue as everyone started settling at the table. Looking flushed, I may add. Once everyone was seated, I looked around, I was sitting at the head, to my left was Edward, talking to Kai who was next to him with Aisha, holding Kai's hand while talking to Noah who was grumpy because he lost a game to Rave and was being laughed at by Leah who was sitting across of him with Raven next to her. Siara was sitting in between him and Nicole, who was to my right, staring at something on her phone. Who suddenly said

"are y'all sure, you aren't related? " looking in between Siara and I. And suddenly everyone stopped their conversations and looked at her.

She kept her phone in the middle of the dining table showing everyone the picture she had edited.

"Kara has practically grown up with me,she has never left the pack grounds until before coming here" Edward said "there is no way Kara must have known her,this might just be a coincidence"

"yeah," Leah said "I've started learning about doppelgangers in my witchcraft lessons. It might just be a coincidence "

As she mentioned witchcraft lessons,Siara looked at her in confusion. Of course she didn't know.