seven : A mermaid's tail

Siara

"so now that the introductions are done" said Mr. Bruke, our werewolf history professor "let's have a revision of what we did last year. The floor is open for anyone to answer the questions. "

"it's a basic question, really" he said shuffling through the pages "who will tell me about our werewolf kingdom?"

A blue haired girl raised her hand,adjusted her glasses and started " the Islands of Luiosa is a group of six individual islands. The parent island being that Capital of Luiosa,where we currently are. " she continued "the other 5 islands surround this one. They were formed 2 centuries ago, where after the peace treaty after the war between heavens and underworld was formed. It was also a peace treaty between various supernatural species to not have wars and bloodsheds anymore, live peacefully and coexist."

"Thank you Miss D'Cota" Mr. Bruke said nodding his head then looked at Noah and said "Alpha Flynn, would you like to continue?"

Noah gave him a bored look, but nevertheless, continued " It is a known fact that Archangel landed with Goddess Iris,on the lands of Angeliana and then travelled all the way till Luiosa, reviving the nature and evading all evidence of war,to crown our High King and the 5 Royal Alphas. Then, the castle was built and Luiosa,being the parent island, was named as the King's land, while the surrounding islands where given under the 5 Royal Alphas,King's most trusted men, who are a part of the King's council aswell. Each island is further divided into small packs who report to their Royal Alpha, who, in turn,report to the King. "

"so far so good" said our Professor "why don't you continue talking about the King and the Alpha's then Mr. Brutus, tell us all we need to know about the King's Land"

Noah sighed but continued " The King and Alphas who sit on the thrown are immortal. It is very hard to kill them, which is an advantage to us. They have been in the same positions since the last two centuries. The heir's to the Royals are said to be blessed as per the Angel's will. And when the heir turns of the age,meets their mates,and proves themselves to be worthy, only then can they claim their position. Lucky for us, this batch is filled the heirs" he joked in the end.

Then Kaizar stood up to continue "High King Lucius and Queen Othella are both hybrids, making them the most powerful pair there is. They were chosen to lead our kind because of the sacrifices they made at various stages from time to time. Luiosa, as we all know, is a home to various mystic creatures. The Royal pack is one of the strongest there is. There are routes which connect this island to the others and all the islands are surrounded by a protective shield to make us invisible from the human world. Other than that,i don't really know what else to say. "

"very well," said the professor again,this time, turning to me "Miss Bells, could you tell us about the first kingdom, your pack? "

"yeah.." I started "Royal Alpha Harrold Orain was one of the King's most trusted men. He was given the first kingdom, which is to the north. He spent his time meaning the Orian pack the second largest and maintained alliences with Fae folk. He maintained the position for around 2 centuries until the Dark War caused his death 25 years ago. The War caused a great loss for not only Orian family but to the whole kingdom. Right now, Royal Alpha James Orian has taken his father's position being the next heir while his brother,Duke Lucas Orian,being his right hand. Edward here, is the alpha in training while Ikara is training to be an assassin." I concluded giving Edward,who was sitting in front of Kai, and Ikara an apologetic look while they smiled at me.

"Mr. Taylors," The Professor said turning to a boy in the corner of the room "tell us about your pack"

"everyone knows about it already" the boy said with a smirk "but since you are insisting, the island of Leonaoda is to the North East of the Capital,under the Royal Alpha Phillip Castor. He is a pure blood werewolf while the Luna is a descendant of the Vampire King. Our island is known for the alliance with the vampires. Both of their children are hybrids,Sebastian being to heir, will take over once he finds his mate. While Jennifer has already found her mate. Me. "