dieciseis

"so you met jack?" drea asked as we were facetiming on my laptop. i nodded with a smile. "how was it?"

"it was fun. he's really nice, funny and sweet." i told her.

"ooh sounds like someone's got a crush." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"what? no i don't. i'm just appreciating the good things in life. is that a bad thing?" i said.

"sure, sure. whatever you say."

"anyways, when are you coming back?" i asked her.

drea was a travel agent so she was always travelling and we barely ever got to see her.

"in about a week i miss you guys so muchhh." she said, stretching out the h.

"we miss you too. especially jared." i winked.

"oh ok shut up." she said, shyly.

jared was her boyfriend of four months and i had never seen her so happy.

"hey don't change the subject." she said, finally realizing what i had done.

i laughed a little. she then continued to ask me about my "date" with jack and i kept telling her that it wasn't a date but she ignored me.

"we're back!! anyone home? emmy?" a voice yelled. it was rose, she and diana went shopping over two hours ago and were just coming back. they actually had an obsession with shopping.

"i'm in my room talking to drea." i yelled and as soon as i said that i heard footsteps running up the stairs meaning that they were probably running.

"DREA! WE MISSED YOU!" diana yelled and rose nodded in agreement.

"i miss you guys too. just one more week." she smiled.

we started talking about our day and what we were up to until she had to go.

"bye drea." we chroused. "i love you."

"i love you guys too." she waved and ended the call.

🐧🍒♡🍒🐧

hi :)) I updated my shawn mendes imagines book if u wanna read it hehe

recommended song iss

why by zachary dean herron!

~esther

July 19, 2020