treinta y dos

I woke up confused, I definitely wasn't in my room and I had a massive headache. I looked over and saw someone sleeping beside me and almost screamed. I quickly looked down and saw that I was in a man's shirt that smelled really good. but back to the point, I rubbed my eyes and realized it was jack sleeping next to me looking like an angel.

I woke him up quickly with consistent taps on his shoulder.

"jack, jack wake up."

he opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled. "hey em, good morning."

"did we.."

"no, no I brought you here from the bar and I really didn't want you to go home because I needed to talk to you and explain everything." he said, sitting up.

"okay then, go ahead but not right now, I need some advil."

"they're right there." he said, pointing to the mini table at the side of the bed where a bottle of advil was and a glass of water beside it.

"thank you." I said and he nodded.

"okay explain please."

"I didn't kiss her em, I swear on my life. she is my ex and she randomly came here today telling me that she wanted to talk and I stupidly let her in and then she kissed me and that's when you walked in. I don't like her em, I like you only you,"

"you promise?" I asked.

"promise."

I sighed, "ok then, I believe you." I smiled.

"oh thank goodness," he said, pulling me into a hug. "I missed you so much, em."

"I missed you too."

"let me make it up to you." he said, " a date, this saturday 2pm. I'll pick you up."

"I'll be waiting."

♡♡♡

"oh my gosh, that was so fun!" I exclaimed. "best date ever."

"I'm glad you think so because i have one thing to ask." he said.

"what's up?"

"em, the past few months with you have been amazing, but I don't want it to just be dates I want it to be more than that, so emerald, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, nervously.

"oh my God, of course. yes, yes!" j squealed.

he quickly pulled me in for a hug then kissed me like his life depended on it.

it was perfect.

🐧🍒♡🍒🐧

see there wasn't even that much drama hehe

also im being lazy so like I'm only on chapter 1 of corbyns book but ill work on it tonight

this book is almost done there's gonna be 40 chapters plus an epilogue yusss

recommended song isss

youngblood by 5sos

i love them with all of my life goodnight

aLsOoOo um can u read my shawn mednes imagines book?? tyy gn

~esther

August 6, 2020