cuarenta

"but who said that two plus two equals four what gave them the power to do so?" zach asked and I rolled my eyes again because that wasn't the first time he wanted to kill our brain cells with his questions.

"zach, shut up," I said, raising my head from jack's shoulder a bit so as to glare at zach.

"no."

"choke then," I said, glaring even harder.

"ok, ok, no need to get aggressive here," jack said, taking my head and gently putting it back on his shoulder.

i pouted but listened to him and chose to ignore zach. then 8 letters started blaring on the radio and my mood was instantly lifted. a few songs later we arrived at the place where the boy's interview was going to take place.

we all walked in and was instantly greeted by a cheerful woman who looked to be in her mid thirties.

♡♡♡

"and today, we're here with why don't we, the biggest bot band of today." the woman said and the boys smiled at the camera. "now, there's one question that your fans have been dying to know the answer to and that's for jack. your fans want to know, how did you and your current girlfriend, emerald meet?"

jack laughed a little, "I texted the wrong number."

🐧🍒♡🍒🐧

yuhh its da end bitchessss

dw there's gonna be n epilogue but its not really an epilogue its kinda like an introduction to corbyns book

ok bye i gtg time to go to the dentist ughh

recommended song isss

nice to meet ya by niall horan

my other husband in my collections of husbands :)))))

~esther

August 18, 2020