• "sticky jumper girl!"

•y/n pov•

i had just gotten up and ready for the day, i had potions first which is just fabulous honestly, y/n you sarcastic little hoe. what the hell? did i just call myself a hoe? anyways, i hate snape and he hates me. the feelings mutual.

apparently something happened between him and my like distant cousin so he takes his anger out on me. petty as anything if you ask me, today we are making veritaserum and he said he is pairing us up. i swear if he puts me with malfoy i will personally rip his black hair out of his head.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"another day, another potion. i will pair you up since it's a more complicated one today" snape spoke in his usual monotone voice. "mr weasley with miss granger, mr potter with miss chang" he continued "and lastly, mr malfoy with miss bathgate" he said and my head snapped up.

you what mate?

no no no not a CHANCE. "hello partner" draco spoke with an annoying tone to it, "why hello you slimy git!" i say back smiling widely to annoy him.

"you get the ingredients i'm tired." i order, he stares at me. "no you get them." he says but i growl at him and he automatically goes and gets them.

could he be scared of me? no he couldn't be......

"here" he says putting everything on the table. "damn it this won't ope- shit" draco said while trying to open a small vile, eventually making it burst all over your jumper. "you little bitch" you groan running to the toilet to clean up.

that little slimy git, thinks he can just get away with that. not a chance in hell, i had managed to get the majority of it off me but it had left a sticky residue. "ughhh" i groan while starting to head back to the class.

"did i say you could leave miss bathgate?" snape snaps. "no but do i care?" i snap back making the class gasp, i roll my eyes and sit down. hoping to god that malfoy wouldn't annoy me more, "hey sticky jumper girl! your back!" he exclaimed, "real mature malfoy, really really mature" i spat at him.

the end of potions had finally came and as i left the classroom snape pulled me over "care to explain your actions earlier?" he says with his arms crossed. "malfoy thought it would be great to make the vile explode all over me" i say trying to not sound livid. because oh boy i was. "hm okay, you will get away with this, because it technically wasn't your fault. but tell mr malfoy to join me at seven straight after dinner for detention." good god snape sided with me?! "will do sir, thank you" i say leaving the class to catch up with draco.

"draco" no answer "draco!" still nothing "DRACO!" finally gets turned round. "what?" he snaps "snape wants you in detention at seven, straight after dinner" i say smiling swaying my hips as i walk away.

dracos pov•

um. what? he gave ME detention?! she was the one that- okay i'll stop right there. before i think something i really really regret.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"you finally arrived, wand" snape said as i walked in. i handed him my wand and he left me to clean the class, but before he left he said something that freaked me out. "i have noticed you seem very on edge around miss bathgate, i suppose you have a crush on her? if not i owe mcgonagall three galleons." snape said smirking. christ was it awkward.

"okay okay fine i do." i say as snape leaves, clearly happy he won his little bet, "oh one tip, spilling potion ingredients on her will not up your chances. if anything, that will decrease the chance" snape says before completely leaving.

y/n pov•

i was happy the rest of the day knowing draco was in detention the night before the big quidditch game. i couldn't help but worry, what if we didn't win. what if it goes to the dogs from here?

i need to stop stressing and get an early night. i need to be well rested if i'm going to have a decent performance tomorrow at the game. all of a sudden my eyes fluttered shut. i was asleep.

"congratulations y/n!" draco said kissing me gently, "even though i'm on a different and opposing team, i can't help but be happy for your win" i smile at him happily "thank you baby" i say hugging him.

we walk back to the castle once we had gotten dressed and ready again, out of our quidditch uniforms which were now in the washing machines. we stopped at the great lake and sat down, my head being in dracos lap and he was playing with my hair gently, "y/n i love you so much" he said smiling at me. "i love you too draco"

as if i had just heard a massive crash bang and wallop i sat up pulling my eyes open making my vision blur, did i really dream about him? jesus. i did. i look at my clock and it is five am. i decide it would be best to get up, have a productive morning so i would be as stress free as possible later on. if i could be stress free altogether. that would be great but i know that wouldn't happen.

i got dressed into my robes aswell as my shirt and skirt with tights. put on my usual makeup, a bit of concealer, mascara, eyebrow gel and a red tinted lip gloss and headed to the library so i wouldn't disturb the others.

i walk through the doors of the library and got greeted by madam prince, "good morning y/n!" she said cheerily, i just wave and smile. i had grown to be quite fond of her since i'm at the library quite often.

a couple hours later i look at my watch and realise breakfast was about to start. i pack up my belongings and head down to the great hall. because of the big game, dumbledore has had the great hall decorated in gryffindor and slytherin colours. it looked rather lovely. "morning ginny" i say sitting next to my best friend, "good morning, where were you this morning?" she questions while tucking into her cereal. "i went to the library to do today's work so i'm completely done by later." she nods to show she understands.

"good morning students! today, is the day. of the gryffindor versus slytherin quidditch match. i hope everyone is ready, and apologies to the teams for a lack of practice available due to the pitch being out of use." dumbledore spoke from his podium thing. "i'm sure everyone will enjoy the game today, and remember. no foul play!" he says. i sigh knowing slytherin, like they most of the time do. will cheat.

i look over at the slytherin table to see that draco was surrounded by his little posse. consisting of crabbe (cranberry), goyle (grape), blaise (we didn't give him a nickname, he's a half decent bloke) and pansy (pansy pug-face). our nickname, well my nickname for malfoy was slytherin barbie but that's besides the point.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

as we were all sitting in the common room mentally preparing ourselves, everyone heard a loud voice booming through the castle walls. the voice spoke "will all quidditch players participating in today's game. please head to the changing rooms to prepare. thank you!" then it cut out.

"let's go gin, get the decent spots in the changing room so we're not crammed in the corner again. "mkay, i want the spot next to the doors, less crammed." i nod in agreement with ginnys words and we head out.

shit. shit. shit. shit. was all i could think when i walked into the changing room building. malfoy was standing at the door smirking. "i have an idea y/n"

a/n
oooooh cliffhanger, sorry. next chapter will be out either later today or tomorrow.

word count- 1355