• antidotes and softie draco

y/n pov•

"y/n! y/n listen please!" i turn round to see blaise out of breath. "okay listen, we figured it out. draco is under parkinson's amorentia, he doesn't want to be round her i promise! he cares way too fucking much about you. we need your help though to make the antidote, are you in?"

should i help, i really should i think i love- wait no i can't be sure.

"okay count me in." blaises smile picks up at this point and drags me back to the slytherin common room. "blaise i'm not allowed in here you know."

"it'll be fine i'm a prefect"

"okay if you insist mr prefect"

i step into the slytherin common room and my vision is filled by green.

that's it.

a whole lot of green. it was pretty though, even considering it was basically submerged in the lake. it had a homely and cosy feel to the four walls. my vision diverts to the couch and i see a very worn out, puffy eyed draco malfoy.

"hi.." i say softly making sure not to startle him. he turns round and wipes his eyes. obviously a sorry attempt to cover up the fact he was crying. i sit beside him and smile.

"i am so fucking sorry for acting like a bitch y/n" his voice cracking softly as he spoke.

not knowing what else to do, i hugged him and he tensed up, before hugging me so so tightly. i hear tiny whimpers and sniffs. he was crying.

i feel bad knowing he is trying his very best to get rid of the potions effects but it'll take time.

"can we start. please" he begs. "yeah, blaise have you got what we need?" he nods. "it'll be better if you stay with him, that's the only reason i needed you to be completely honest. support for this one" he says patting dracos head as he walks past.

"i don't need support." draco huffs acting like a baby. "you sure about that?" i question sarcastically wiping his tears, earning a devilish glare. "i'm not actually." he grabs my cheek. "tell me, tell me if i need support."

"never knew that amorentia made you horny child." i say standing up. "w-what i am no such thing!" he defends. i scoff and start to walk out the room. "okay please come back! i won't try anything"

i went back to the couch and sat down only for dracos head to be placed in my lap. i start to slowly run my hands through the precious platinum blonde locks of hair, clearly making him tired as i notice his eyes slowly close.

"goodnight draco" i say quietly while smiling looking down on the sleeping boy. he wraps his arm around my waist and hugs me while lying on my lap.

what a softie.

"y/n! i got it boiling-" i look at him. "oh sorry never realised." he says backing out of the area. "stupid blaise".

•••••••••••••••••

"you two wake up!" i hear while getting shaken. i open my eyes to see i'm still on the couch but..

i'm lying on dracos chest with a blanket.

that cheeky buggar must have woken up, got a blanket and moved me. oh i can smell his aftershave.

dior sauvage, from what i can tell.

i try sit up but a sleeping draco groans and pulls me back down to lay on him. i feel the blush rise to my cheeks as draco starts humming softly while still in a deep sleep.

"okay fine i'll bring some breakfast up, if sleeping barbie over there isn't up by the time i'm up. i will drag him to the potion antidote which is in the dorm toilet. by his hair." i shoo him away and smile at the boy under me.

his lip slightly trembling as his breathing changes during sleep. his eyes shut showing eyelashes i never knew he had, a relaxed jaw, still defined however. hair falling over his forehead effortlessly.

this man is the definition of perfect.

after what feels like a year, his perfect blue, grey eyes (oRbS sorry i had to) open. "hey." he says with a husky morning type of voice. "morning sleeping beauty" he scrunches his nose. "nope, you" i giggle. "can i get up now you've been holding me down..." he blushes. "y-yeah of course"

i try ignore the whimper that came out of his mouth when i left his embrace and headed back to the gryffindor common room.

draco pov•
(this is his dream)

"draco malfoy, do you take y/n bathgate to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health?" the pastor speaks. "i do" i say sliding the ring onto her finger.

"y/n bathgate, do you take draco malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health?" she looks into my eyes. "i do" she slides the ring onto my finger. my grip tightens on her waist

"you may kiss the bride." i take her waist and kiss her passionately hearing applause, cheers and happy comments from all our family that attended the wedding.

i then feel my eyes open. "hey" i say, "morning sleeping beauty"

•••••••••••••••••

me and y/n go into the bathroom where blaise has started to boil and prepare the antidote. it has near enough worn off already except from random urges to KISS that toad, pug, goats ass hole- too far okay.

i've tried to ignore the fact that i had a dream about marrying her but it keeps coming into my head.

if only i don't have to become one of them and kill him. she will never ever ever forgive me.

they will make me run away, leave her.

i need to make my remaining few months with her perfect.

word count- 976