• homework galore

y/n pov•

for the past week and a half, draco malfoy has been doing my potions homework. it has given me a whole lot more free time on the evenings. snape does give far too much homework, anyone would admit that. even hermione! and that speaks volumes.

i cant lie, i feel bad that he has to do it all. i have offered to do some but he refuses-
every.
single.
time.
he can be quite the nuisance sometimes. nowadays i spend my evenings in the gryffindor common room, reading or playing a game, most of the time it's chess. sometimes it can be verbal games such as would you rather or truth or dare however.

this morning the great hall was extremely quiet, it was nice and peaceful. all you could hear was the quiet sound of people chatting to their friends while they ate their breakfast.

"morning ginny" i speak to the red haired girl as she walked into my view. "good morning" she says with a smile. "what's gotten you so happy this morning?" i ask smirking. "um, well. don't hate me please but blaise asked me out!" she exclaims, i stand up and hug her.

"that's so great ginny! like on a date or to be his girlfriend?" if it's the second one he better treat her right. "to be his girlfriend! he's also invited me to go to the three broomsticks with him and draco this saturday. do you want to come he said i could bring a plus one since draco would be there" she says grabbing some toast.

i cant go- "sure i'll come" i said no- what the hell i give up. "okay, we're leaving at twelve" i nod at her. tomorrow was saturday. i have zero time to prepare myself!

today was my first day back since my black out, and no surprise at all i was terrified. it was flying class and madam hooch is rather strict so won't go easy on me. i have it with the slytherins so they will probably just mock me.

•••••••••••••••••••

"welcome back to flying class." madam hock says as we all stand near our brooms. i can tell i look nervous. i feel roasting and uncomfortable.

dracos pov•

i felt really uneasy this class, it was y/n's first class back since her black out. i have vowed to myself that if she falls, i will catch her. i need to.

"your turn" we hear the professor say and we all get on our brooms and head up into the air. i keep eyeing at y/n to make sure she's okay and stable. she is shaking a bit but she's trying to hide it.

"okay no i cant-" i hear from behind me. y/n was flying towards the ground and got off. she started to run back into the castle. without thinking i go to the ground and follow her.

i end up at some manky old cupboard, the door was closed but i heard sobs coming from inside. i knock on the door. "g-go away." she says, "y/n it's me draco let me in please.." i plead. she slowly opens the door.

she didn't look herself at all, her eyes puffy and red, her hair was a little messy from where she was running her hands through it. overall she just didn't look her cheery and happy self.

"what's wrong?" i ask wiping her tears. "i- i- i can't- fly- any-anymore" she basically screams and puts her head into the crook of my neck and bawls her eyes out. "hey hey it's okay. don't worry it's your first time since you blacked out!" i say to her, not realising i was rubbing her back.

"what if it's not though" she says whimpering. "y/n bathgate you look at me right now." i demand in a soft voice, she looks up into my eyes. "you aren't the worlds best female seeker for no reason. it may take time to fully recover but you will be okay. i promise" i say cupping her cheeks.