• vanishing cabinet

TW- self harm (i'm sowwy it's draco)

•y/n's pov•

i wake up still lying in dracos bed but i was alone. i reach onto the bedside table to grab a cup of water and notice there is a note-

       my dear y/n,

i'm sorry i had to leave you this morning but it's my first day of my task for the death eaters and voldemort. the bald no- nosed bastard. anyways carrying on, i really hope this letter doesn't get into the wrong hands because it would tell everyone i'm one of them and i'm just not ready for that yet. hope you have a fantastic day and if you need anything for a reason. please come find me, i'll be in the room of requirement on the seventh floor. all you need to do to walk in- wait never mind you were in there last year in the d.a sorry. you'll know how to get in.

                                            lots of love,
                                                                  draco x

i take my wand and magic the letters ink to be gone so that no one would find out dracos secret.

i get up out of his bed and grab one of his hoodies and a pair of jogger bottoms and get dressed before brushing my teeth etc.

i head down to the great hall for breakfast, it was the weekend but i wasn't going into hogsmeade today since i was too tired from last nights rendezvous.

"hey gin, hey mione" i say as i sit down. "girl, you make it far too obvious you were railed by draco last night." ginny says laughing slightly.

"what how?" i ask. "one, your limping again. two, the back of that hoodie says malfoy. three, hickeys. hickeys for days" mione finishes for ginny.

"i'm not denying anything but yeah i suppose so" i say defeatedly making both of the girls laugh.

dracos pov•

i need a room where i can serve voldemort...

those were the words i thought as i paced across the entrance to the room of requirement waiting on a door to appear.

when the door finally appears i take a final look to double check if anyone is spying

cough cough potter.

thankfully no one was so i stepped in and everything looked depressing and dark.

i walk around the large silent room, only sound heard was my footprints until i find a large, tall thing covered in a big blanket of some sort.

i reach out and pull the blanket off to reveal the exact thing i wished borgin was lying about having a twin in hogwarts.

the vanishing cabinet

fuck there's no hiding my fate now.

i run my fingers along the heavy door and analyse the level of problem.

it was extensive. different hinges and screws were all coming loose and it would take me months to fix if i could at all.

i knew i had to though because if i didn't, i would probably put y/n in harm. that is the last thing i'd want.

i have had a few moments where i have tried to kill myself because of voldemort.

i take out my wand and start to attempt to fix this dumbass cabinet.

the death eaters- more specifically my aunt bellatrix, are extremely talented but in all the wrong ways. why can't they just find a way to get in without fucking me up more than i already am?

an hour passes and i'm still at square one, except from a single screw i have managed to fix.

i decide to try it to see if it would work anyway while broken and grab an apple from my bag and place it in.

stepping back and closing the door, i start saying the incantation required for it to work.

when i open the door back up it is still there, well it looks like it's been stabbed so no, that won't work.

after a good few hours i give up for the day. i slouch down on the couch that is covered in dust and pull up my sleeve revealing the disgusting mark i had been branded with.

it still shocks me that it bothers me more than y/n, i'm surprised she would still want to be with me.

i take my other hand and start scratching it roughly trying to erase the mark, but it didn't work.

i then take my wand and cast a spell to cut the skin which made me scream out in agonising pain.

all i want.

all i want in this world.

is to die.

to let go.

i'd rather die now than have to follow voldemort for the rest of my life.

but y/n....

she would never forgive me.

•y/n pov•

i get bored and try find draco, heading to the room of requirement where he said he would be.

i say what i am looking for and the door appears.

when i walk in i hear screams and yelps of pain along with deep sobs.

my heart sinks, please don't tell me this was draco.

"draco?!" i yell. "y/n please leave.." i hear a weak voice from my left side.

i turn to see draco curled up on a couch with his arm hanging off it, the arm with the dark mark... except it was covered in fresh cuts.

"draco what the fuck!" i exclaim running over and grabbing his arm. "i want to die y/n. i really fucking want to die..." he says with his lip trembling.

i feel tears pool at the bottom of my eyes. "draco lucius malfoy, please don't do this to yourself.." i beg.

"y/n i love you but i cant go on anymore" he screams. "listen to me right now! you are the love of my life and i am not about to loose you because of some baldy bastard!" i yell back.

his face drops. "you really care that much about me?.." he questions.

"yes of course i do, i want to grow old with you, have your children" i say starting to sob.

"we can get through this together... i'd even become a death eater for you draco" i tell him kissing his forehead.

he budges back and asks me to lie with him and i comply, lying on the couch as he cuddles me tight.

all i could hear being his quiet sobs into my hair..

word count- 1088

a/n-
sorry!!! not going to lie i cried writing this a good bit. so sorry it's late as well. i have a test today and yesterday :(