• celebration sex

SMUT WARNING- kinky, daddy kink, choking, domination probably more idk *this whole chapter is smut so if you would like, skip* xoxo

y/n's pov•

we were struggling to get back to dracos room since we were still tightly in lip-lock but eventually after what should have been a simple three minute walk, turned into a eight minute walk since we kept banging into walls.

when we finally arrived draco pulled off for a second and mumbled the password but the way he spoke made me weak to the knees.

he shoved me in through the door and from that moment on i knew this wasn't going to be sweet, love making sex. this was going to be rough and kinky.

i secretly loved it that way, i was just too embarrassed to admit it.

"pretty little y/n" he whispers in a deep husky voice before slapping my ass very roughly making me release my first moan of the night "good girl moaning for me already" he says as he starts kissing and biting on my neck.

we were stood in the living room or common room of dracos dorm bought by his father but i knew draco wouldn't take me here, he would bring me to his bedroom when he wanted.

he wanted to drag the anticipation out so i am a sensitive wreck underneath his lean yet muscular body.

"draco please-" i groan. he slaps my ass again. "it's not draco to you when we're alone it's daddy thank you very much" he spits. i could feel my ass throbbing because of his slaps.

"sorry daddy" i mumble making draco grin evilly. he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder lifting my skirt in the process and grabbing and fondling with my opposite ass cheek that he had slapped.

i moaned into his back, at this point i knew i was soaked and draco would annoy me about it. saying that he knew i loved him being kinky and dominant.

which lets be real, he's right about that.

when we reach his bedroom he unlocks the door and we step in and i get chucked onto his massive queen sized bed. he stands at the bottom of his bed staring at me.

"strip" he demands. i slowly get up on my knees and pull off my hoodie i had covering me, followed by my top leaving me in only my bra, skirt and stockings. i was about to take my skirt off but something twitched in dracos eyes.

""leave it on." he commands me. "yes daddy" i move to sit in-between both my legs so my pussy that was only covered by a thin layer of lace rubbed against the bed.

i was desperate for friction so i hump and rub myself on the bed and i throw my head back in pleasure. "shit that's good" i say through moans.

i hear a zip in front of me and draco takes of his clothing himself soon to be followed by his boxers. he reaches for my bra clasp and watches as my breasts fall out of the bra. to add to my pleasure i grab them both in my hands while still humping the bed.

he slips out of his boxers and shoves me down so i'm lying flat on the bed, i let out a whimper as i no longer feel pleasure and feel empty.

"you need punished now, only i can pleasure you" he says darkly. i nod my head lightly only to be dragged to lie on his lap with my ass in the air.

"your getting ten each cheek okay princess" he says.
i nod, "with. words." he growls pulling my hair back. "yes daddy"

"good girl"

one.

two.

three.

four.

five...

once he was pleased with my 'punishment' which wasn't really even a punishment i get off his lap and my legs were already shaking.

he demands me to lie back down on the bed on my back and i oblige happily, desperate for friction again.

his hand reaches up my skirt, "your safe word will be apple okay?" he questions "yes"

he hooks a finger round the waistband of my white lace thong and pulls it down my leg in a quick movement.

he sits it down on the bed corner and leans over me with one hand beside my chest and one hand going underneath my skirt.

he rubs a single finger along my slit and i moan out. "princess feeling sensitive? i've barely touched you." he mocks and i just groan.

"don't you be lippy with me miss" he growls. he then shoves four fingers up me and move them at an ungodly pace. "h-holy shit!" i scream with my back arching.

"that's a good girl, cum for daddy" he says, starting to thumb my clit along with the fingers pumping inside of me.

with his words, i release all over his hand only to get the four fingers shoved in my mouth to clean them off.

"clever girl" he says standing over me smiling. "can i... um- can i suck you?" i ask timidly. he nods and lets me slide of his underwear.

i start pumping him with one hand and kitten kiss his tip which was leaking pre-cum making him groan slightly.

after about forty seconds of pumping i start to take his length into my petite mouth inch by inch. eventually i had somehow managed to fit his nine inches down my throat and was bobbing my head up and down on his cock.

he grabs the back of my head and goes at a faster pace. "y-y/n you are amazing you know what" he says moaning.

he eventually releases hot seed down my throat and i swallow it before kissing him again.

he finally lines himself up to me after ordering me to get on all fours and slams himself in without giving me a minute to get used to his sheer size.

"you like that don't you? your daddy's little slut" he says as he pounds the living day lights out of me.

i arch my back more than ever before and let out a deep slutty moan which only made him go faster.

•dracos pov•

i was pounding y/n from behind but i suddenly felt close and i wasn't about to cum without seeing those eyes of hers roll into the back of her head.

i flip her round so she is riding me she bounces up and down grabbing her tits for added pleasure. we were both moaning messes.

it was her facial expressions that sent me over the edge making me cum deep inside her overly stimulated pussy. she was on birth control so we didn't need to worry too much.

i feel her walls tighten as i release and she releases also for the third time as well.

"your so good y/n" i say kissing everywhere i had left a hickey, bruise or just grabbed too tightly. "i love you draco.." she mutters. "i love you too" i say kissing her forehead.

word count- 1183

a/n
bye i'm away to azkaban. weeheyy a non-monday upload for once. also i'm sorry if you don't like smut, that's the main reason i'm posting it today so that everyone that doesn't like it, won't need to wait a whole week for a new one. there will be another non-smut. it'll probably be the start to all the bother draco goes through in half blood prince so yeah.

       love you all-
                     molly 🤍