14 || cataver

When Sally Sitwell left for Florida, she knew exactly what she was doing. She locked everything behind her, and this included the upstairs doors, the downstairs doors, the windows, the basement doors, all emergency exits, the front door, the back door, the balcony doors, the cupboards (she didn't need Tony escaping in any Half-Blood Prince-esque cupboard teleportation tricks), the refrigerator (same reason), the mailbox, the front gate, the back gate, the five middle gates (they had a long house. Shut up), the air vents, and every possible drawer she could think of. Not to mention adding extra layers to her self-installed home security system, which didn't allow any sort of unlocking to happen without her approval.

So to say that this was a hard plan to cut around... is inaccurate. Cutting the doors with a butter knife was the only thing keeping security from going off at all. But to say that this was difficult to maneuver is very fitting.

One can imagine the confused turmoil as GOB Bluth pulled up in the Stair Car with a dove and a rotting cat without any means of actually entering the premises. In fact, his vehicle had already been spotted by the camera out front and the alarm was so goddamn ready to go off that you could practically see it glare at him. He did not notice this, however, because of how used to being glared at that he was.

So, knowing that there was no way to get in without causing mass destruction, GOB contemplated calling Tony again. But then the realization hit him that if Tony was trapped upstairs, he couldn't help GOB get in just as equally as GOB couldn't help him get out. So he stood there in anxious contemplation, holding Bullseye in a limp Target bag that was tied at the top to prevent Hannibal from eating him, and waited.

During his waiting, however, GOB noticed a shattered window on the upper level of the house. This gave him hope, so he made the bright decision to yell at it.

"HI!" he called up to the hole.

And, like magic, Tony's head popped up in the window.

"OH, HI!" he yelled back. "YOU GOT OUT!"

GOB squinted up at him. "WHAT?"

"YOU GOT OUT!" Tony repeated, cupping his hands over his mouth to project the noise but ending up muffling it more.

"...WHAT?" GOB asked again, and Tony intelligently gave up and pointed at the Target bag instead.

"IS THAT MY CAT?" he asked, because he'd been missing Bullseye for a few days and it only made sense that this was why GOB had shown up in the first place.

"YEAH," GOB hollered back up at him. "MY SISTER RAN OVER IT."

"SHE WHAT?" Tony called. GOB sighed.

"SHE RAN OVER HIM!"

There was a hesitant silence.

"WHAT?" Tony asked, and GOB changed his approach. Lifting the bag up and pointing to it with his dove-carrying finger, he reported:

"HE'S DEAD!"

Tony leaned a bit out of the window. "I SEE THAT!"

"YOU WHAT?" GOB asked, and, at this point, we'd honestly had enough, so we wrote an ending to the whole bit.

"WILL YOU COME INSIDE?" Tony asked, to which GOB muttered, "I can try," and stepped over the front gate, immediately setting off a myriad of screaming alarms and scraping his crotch painfully against the spikes. The only thing stopping him from bleeding at this point were his tight, ripped, heterosexual skinny jeans.

Although, actually, they weren't his, now that I think about it. Those specific jeans he was currently borrowing from Tobias. So gay skinny jeans.