Nightmares

The Neverseen were long gone by now Sophie knew that. That knowledge didn't stop the nightmares though. Some nights Sophie would wake in a cold sweat,  because of the horrors that were in her dreams. 

Tonight was one of those nights. She had woken terrified that she would find one of her friends dead, so to make sure she called the only one that she knew would understand her completely, Keefe Sencen. Sophie pulled out her imparter and  clicked on Keefes contact.(Do you have to say the name or click on a contact, I forgot).Each ring of her imparter filled her with more and more anxiety. If any of her friends were dead, Sophie wouldn't know what to do.

Finlay she was met with a pair of ice blue eyes.

"Fooossssttteeerrr, why are you calling me at this time of night,"he said," you interupted my beauty sleep,".

Sophie laughed at Keefe. Glad that her nightmare didn't come true.  

"Hi Keefe, I was just checking on you,"Sophie said.

"Why at this time of night though,"Keefe asked, concern filling his eyes.

"Nightmares,"Sophie whispered.

"Oh," Keefe said, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really, but I was wondering if you might be able to come over and have a sleepover or something,"Sophie said in return. 

Keefe thought for a second,"well I can't come over right now because I have to do some things tomorrow, but maybe we could just not hang up so its kind of like I'm there all night."Keefe said. 

Sophie was glad that he was able to make a compromise with her and she was glad he understood, so she agreed. Sophie was grateful that she had such a friend that she could talk too and lean on. Sophie and Keefe talked for about half an hour after that before they turned out the lights. 

"Goodnight Foster,"Keefe said.

"Goodnight Keefe," Sophie said in return.

Sophie fell asleep shortly after that and had no nightmares. In fact, that was one of the best night rests that she had had in a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I feel like that was so cringey. So sorry for that really bad oneshot. The next ones will probably be better.

Sokeefe Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें