Wedding

As Sophie walked down the aisle, Keefe could barely stand. She was undoubtedly the most beautiful thing ever. All of the other people in the crowd stared too. Awed by her beauty, and the fact that it hid so much pain. Many of her friends had died fighting the Neverseen. It almost broke her mind. Keefe was her lifeline though. And with that she had realized how much she loved him. 

They were alike in so many ways. They were broken on the inside, and for most people, they held on a mask of happiness, and courage, but when they were alone, they were able to let it all out. All the pain, and sadness. When they had each other though, the pain seemed less bad, and it was very comforting to know that there was someone that related to them. 

Fitz, Biana, Linh and Dex could barely hold in their tears. Sophie was finally getting married. After so many years of obliviousness, she had realized who she was in love with, and who was in love with her. 

As Sophie got closer and closer to the alter, Keefe could barely breath. He grabbed onto Fitz's arm to steady himself, worried that he might fall if he didn't. And to be honest he probably would have. 

When Sophie walked up next to Keefe, she looked deep into his eyes. Both of them felt like they could melt right then and there. The amount of love that they had for each other was unbelievable, and no matter how hard they tried, everybody that was surrounding them, would never take it away. 

After they said their vows, and kissed, it was like everything had changed forever. Not simply in the way that they had vowed to each other for life either. They were now more close than ever, and nothing was going to change it. 

"I love you more than you can imagine Sophie," Keefe whispered for just the two of them to hear. 

"I love you too Keefe," Sophie said, in the same tone as.

Both of them kissed again as ever one clapped, and despite all they had been through together, they knew at that moment for certain, that everything would be ok.