Rodeo

This oneshot is going to be in the human world rather than in the lost cities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the moment that Sophie had trained for. As soon as she heard the sound that told her to go she was gone. Her horse Silveny, was petty much world famous because of her great speed and power. When she was running it looked like she might grow wings and fly away. 

So at the gunshot like sound, Silveny spread her imaginary wings and ran as fast as she could around all of the barrels, circling around each one before heading to another. As they were on their way back, Sophie got a small glimpse of their time, 12.54. THAT WAS A NEW RECORD!

People cheered as Silveny and Sophie left the arena. Both Silveny and Sophie still excited due to the rush of adrenaline. 

"Great job Sophie!" her adoptive mother Edaline yelled.

Sophie thanked Edaline and then Grady too. If it wasn't for them, she might not have been able to run barrels like she does today. She was so grateful that she had gotten this opportunity. She would not give it for the world. 

Before Sophie got off her horse, she was approached by a blond cowboy. What could he want? She thought. When the cowboy got there he looked up at her from under his hat and smiled. Sophie recognized him now. Keefe. 
She got off Silveny and hugged him. 

"Good job Foster," he whispered. 

She didn't know why but she blushed. "T-thanks Keefe," she stuttered back. 

Shoot. Why was she stuttering? Keefe was just her friend. She should not think of him this way. She had a crush on Fitz, a bull rider from another state, thats what she thought anyway. 

"Why'd you stutter Foster?" He asked," I mean, I know I have that effect on girls, but you? Who would have guessed," He said with a smirk. 

It only made Sophie blush more. Keefe had always been good at telling peoples emotions. It was honestly pretty annoying. Sometimes he had things figured out before the person themselves realized it. Wait. What if that was what was going on with Sophie?

It made sense. Keefe was nice, brave, good looking, smart, talented, and a whole bunch of other good things. Sophie decided to put those thoughts in a mental box for later. She would call Biana and talk about it when she got home. She really did not want to have to deal with that right now. She just wanted to have fun.